Mod Ren'Py Blackmailing The Family [v0.11b pt2] Walkthrough Mod [Joker Leader]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My Unofficial Compressed Android port of Blackmailing the Family 0.07b with JokerLeader Walkthrough Mod
Usual gestures,save name/delete etc etc
Alternative save location. Don't worry about moving your saves, I'll try and do that for you.
Also now the log location - /Wills747
Grant storage permissions on first run.
Updated my unofficial Android port to 0.07b

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
JokerLeader Hey bud, head's up, you've a broken text color attribute in script line 3491 as shown below.

"Sorry [Momc]\[[m] Lust +10\] [Momc]\[MOIR +9\] {color=#ad1de7\[[m] BDSM +3\] [Momc]\[[m] Fear +5\]":

Easy fix, but it'll mess some folks up. Regards.

Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
JokerLeader Hey bud, head's up, you've a broken text color attribute in script line 3491 as shown below.

"Sorry [Momc]\[[m] Lust +10\] [Momc]\[MOIR +9\] {color=#ad1de7\[[m] BDSM +3\] [Momc]\[[m] Fear +5\]":

Easy fix, but it'll mess some folks up. Regards.
Thanks i will re-do the mod to look a bit more cleaner.

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Just letting you know, without the closing bracket on the color attritute it currently errors at that line. I wasn't clear about the issue, my bad.
No, i really apreciate for you letting me know, but i do have to make the mod a bit cleaner, i even created a intro for the mod to let people know what's the meaning of MJEL or MOIR, so that i don't need to include the all sentece in the coices.

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Still working in the mod but here are some of the changes to make the mod more clean
1.jpg
Changed dad's choice's color information
2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: d_pedestrian

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The mod is now done and clean you can check the pictures in the OP, let me know what you guys/gals think, thank you.

Reactions: Mario4don

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
possible typo in the intro? I'm guessing MJEL doesn't mean that
It's what the dev put as the meaning, so it's not a typo.
Fo me it should be something like Jealous, but it was the dev that put that as the meaning.
default moir = (0) # Moms Openness to Incestual Relationship. Wants the relationship at any cost.
default mjel = (0) # Moms Openness to Incestual Relationship. Wants the relationship at any cost.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
It's what the dev put as the meaning, so it's not a typo.
Fo me it should be something like Jealous, but it was the dev that put that as the meaning.
default moir = (0) # Moms Openness to Incestual Relationship. Wants the relationship at any cost.
default mjel = (0) # Moms Openness to Incestual Relationship. Wants the relationship at any cost.
Yeah I was about to as the same thing as to what MJEL stands since it has the same definition as MOIR.

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Yeah I was about to as the same thing as to what MJEL stands since it has the same definition as MOIR.
It's most likely, and if you notice Mjel only show when the mom and tm Mc are with another woman like the Aunt or Miss Tuttle

Dars

Apr 14, 2018
Thank you for all the hard work you are doing, without you my renpy game life would be so different, flying keybords and stuff, thanks for preventing that (y)

• Red Heart

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Thank you for all the hard work you are doing, without you my renpy game life would be so different, flying keybords and stuff, thanks for preventing that (y)
Happy to be of help :D

Reactions: Dars
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes