Mod Ren'Py Blackmailing The Family [v0.11b pt2] Walkthrough Mod [Joker Leader]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

gman8704

Jun 19, 2021
I encountered the following error:

Screenshot_2021-06-19-02-22-36-63_fc707cf57555b3b2673a2233774c187a.jpg

This is where Margaret Nelson and her friend arrive, I'll take a guess and say it's the parts where he friend is meant to speak, I skipped through some and seen none of her friend talking, I got passed this bed before but as couldn't use the sales with this o had to start over.

This is the first instance of the error and being Android and mod error I've posted it here.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
I encountered the following error:

View attachment 1253521

This is where Margaret Nelson and her friend arrive, I'll take a guess and say it's the parts where he friend is meant to speak, I skipped through some and seen none of her friend talking, I got passed this bed before but as couldn't use the sales with this o had to start over.

This is the first instance of the error and being Android and mod error I've posted it here.
I did the mod sure, but i didn't do the port.

In the PC version of the game i have no error in that part of the game.
screenshot0001.png

gman8704

Jun 19, 2021
I did the mod sure, but i didn't do the port.

In the PC version of the game i have no error in that part of the game.
View attachment 1253536
I understand you didn't do the port but didn't know where else to post as there wasn't a separate thread for the ports Wills747 have done.

Those parts where Margaret speaks seems find, so can see the "Oh my GOD!", Hopefully Wills looks and can look into it.

I haven't had chance to look into the code myself to get an idea to pass on a possible fix, though my knowledge is limited.

Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
I understand you didn't do the port but didn't know where else to post as there wasn't a separate thread for the ports Wills747 have done.

Those parts where Margaret speaks seems find, so can see the "Oh my GOD!", Hopefully Wills looks and can look into it.

I haven't had chance to look into the code myself to get an idea to pass on a possible fix, though my knowledge is limited.
You did good in posting here, but i did all that part in the game where the error is, in the pc version there's no error.
My guess is that the ast.py is in conflict with the main script2.rpyc from the game, myself i don't understand much of Android ports even my atempts at doing them all failed, so i wont be much of help with them.

Don't know if deleting one of them would solve the error, the script2.rpy & script2.rpyc is part of the original game

The exact line that shows in Script2.rpyc line 14800 is this one
(os "Look Margret...")
0.PNG
screenshot0001.png

gman8704

Jun 19, 2021
You did good in posting here, but i did all that part in the game where the error is, in the pc version there's no error.
My guess is that the ast.py is in conflict with the main script2.rpyc from the game, myself i don't understand much of Android ports even my atempts at doing them all failed, so i wont be much of help with them.

Don't know if deleting one of them would solve the error, the script2.rpy & script2.rpyc is part of the original game

The exact line that shows in Script2.rpyc line 14800 is this one
(os "Look Margret...")
View attachment 1253550
View attachment 1253549
So was what I thought, seems to be acting like os isn't defined, causing an error on all Olivia's dialogue, I've never seen the "Sayer" part before with such an error.

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
So was what I thought, seems to be acting like os isn't defined, causing an error on all Olivia's dialogue, I've never seen the "Sayer" part before with such an error.
The only thing that i'm thinking that could be causing that, it could be because of the previous version of the mod, wich way does your game shows the points?
1624077022556.png

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018

Fixed it, os is a special term so "Olivia Shaw" is now character "olsh"

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Fixed it, os is a special term so "Olivia Shaw" is now character "olsh"
Looks like the previous version
It could be because the Dev added a after load.rpy and i did had to change mine text box mod that also did use a after load, and it was giving me problems with the "Guy" in the early part of the game, so when you did the port it still had my older after load conflicting with the dev's.

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
Can I make this mod optional? For prompts in the answers can be disabled in the settings. And how can this be done in other mods?
I know that with incests can be made
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is it possible to do so with mods?

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes