Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
I hope you can figure it out!
finaly found it, you will need to make a new folder inside the "game" folder and name it "images" then put the folder "loli" inside the "images" folder. The rest of the patch just go's inside the "game folder".

edit: take notice that only whats there will be shown so it's not much.
edit2: it might also be that i just have an incomplete copy of the 11b content, i accidently deleted the one i already had from before.

Last edited:

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
Phenomenal!
Thats alll...........no more words !!!!
Thanks

More...more...more... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
finaly found it, you will need to make a new folder inside the "game" folder and name it "images" then put the folder "loli" inside the "images" folder. The rest of the patch just go's inside the "game folder".

edit: take notice that only whats there will be shown so it's not much.
edit2: it might also be that i just have an incomplete copy of the 11b content, i accidently deleted the one i already had from before.
Still can't get Loli content to work.. :(

Reactions: Lol00000 and raileg

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
So, the animations were redone? I originally deleted this game because of the whack animations, just couldn’t get past it.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
For people who cannot get the "extra" content from the links (in case nobody else added it here). This is the one from previous version.
This patch is the latest loli content. I didn't add any new content due to what happened with Proud Father dev. So in short there is no new loli content and your old file should work just fine.

swewolf

Oct 31, 2019
This patch is the latest loli content. I didn't add any new content due to what happened with Proud Father dev. So in short there is no new loli content and your old file should work just fine.
But how to apply those files, where to place?

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Im just going to use the old patch that others have used for now, but any clue as to when the new one will be reuploaded?

-dirtyoldman-

Jan 19, 2019
ok found the reason there are missing pics even with the patch - the full extras.rpa (or image/extra/*) is also needed (and maybe (extra_screen.rpy/rpyc) but it was removed fro the game and wasn't in the patch (it's about 100mb)

KingRah12

Aug 17, 2017
ok found the reason there are missing pics even with the patch - the full extras.rpa (or image/extra/*) is also needed (and maybe (extra_screen.rpy/rpyc) but it was removed fro the game and wasn't in the patch (it's about 100mb)
SO this means what?

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes