wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
even after I told it to cut the gay scenes. Where could the problem be?
If you select No Gay Scenes, you will have no gay scenes it will ask you before each scene. I THINK there are 2-3 of them. Unfortunately FUTA is tagged differently and you will just have to Fast Forward pass that scene which I think there is only 1 of them.

Reactions: zgaf

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I've tried to get Lewd Patcher updated. It's not working for me. I'm sure this link won't stay here long. But here is a link for the full game.
Full Game
the game in the folder is part 1 of v11b not 2 the fold name said it’s part two, but the actual game is part one and that’s from the link that was provided from the link that said full game

Last edited:

war117

Nov 9, 2017
There’s something wrong, what I can tell at the end of the Christmas scene, it says that’s the final content of version 11 B but it it says the developer is working on the part two of of 11 B, even though the folder says it’s part two, the main menu says it part two, but the ending is basically saying the ending of part one now this is for the link in the main menu of this forum but also the full game link that the developer has provided a few pages ahead both and at the Christmas scene. No going forward afterwards. It just says that the second part of 11 B is in the works.

Last edited:
Reactions: CircaAD

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Does not really need one. Only possible game altering decision here COULD be (did not attempt a second playthrough to check)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How the fuck do you do that? If you treat her like a piece of meat too much, the game ends and she's on the submissive path in my playthroughs. "Does not need one," my ass

Last edited:

binstinct79

Mar 7, 2023
I've tried to get Lewd Patcher updated. It's not working for me. I'm sure this link won't stay here long. But here is a link for the full game.
Full Game
I am confused. I have version 0.11b_pt2.
It appears the last scene is the Santa one then I get "This concludes the beta version beta v0.11b"
"I am currently working on beta v0.11b_pt2"
so am I not seeing the part2 content if I already have 0.11b_pt2?

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes