Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Dang, half this thread is the same complaints repeating over and over again.

Haven't played the game yet (will try soon), but regardless of whether I like it or not, I do wish you well and hope you reach your goals.

I saw earlier in the thread, you mentioned both yourself and your wife are not in good health. I hope both of you are doing better now and also that you make a full recovery.

Do try not to take the negativity to heart, as you've said, you really can't please everyone. Wish you all the best.
Thank you for your kind words. My wife isn't getting any better. Stage 5 kidney failure. So dialysis 3 times a week. And me.. I'm just old and worn out.

I hope you enjoy the game though. The next update will have a better UI. I'm going through the code now adding pics to a Gallery and setting up the MC in-game website.

I don't mind some negativity, but to harp on something for 6 months, doesn't make sense. I'm a sick a twisted person, my game reflects that. I haven't changed much in 50 years because I'm hardheaded S-O-B. I'm going to continue to do my game "MY WAY!". That's all I can say.

But do enjoy it, my friend.

Ihd5914

Mar 13, 2020
Thank you for your kind words. My wife isn't getting any better. Stage 5 kidney failure. So dialysis 3 times a week. And me.. I'm just old and worn out.

I hope you enjoy the game though. The next update will have a better UI. I'm going through the code now adding pics to a Gallery and setting up the MC in-game website.

I don't mind some negativity, but to harp on something for 6 months, doesn't make sense. I'm a sick a twisted person, my game reflects that. I haven't changed much in 50 years because I'm hardheaded S-O-B. I'm going to continue to do my game "MY WAY!". That's all I can say.

well said simplest reply is
if you don't like the game don't play the game or make your own game your own way instead of saying negative stuff about others work.
personally love the game and cant wait for the next update.
also hope the best for recovery and all the best.

Reactions: ManaPot

ManaPot

Feb 22, 2019

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope things get better.

Thank you for your efforts!

I agree, it's the unfortunate nature of some people. Most of us are sick and twisted in one way or another, just how it is sometimes. The best works of art are done by authors who stuck to their own ideas otherwise it becomes a mess.

Reactions: Ihd5914

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Model Contest.
Example

I've made this a contest that ends on April 30th. Added it to the Home page of the Thread. Hope to see some people take part in it.

What you need to make a model.
Software for making models.
A place to get free assets for Daz3d

Good Luck.

Format for posting.
1. Daz3d File (save as scene, zip the file, and attach the zip in your post)
2. Link for the Hair Style. ( Hair must be Gen 8, Gen 8.1, or Gen 3 hair. )
3. Name your Model (first and last name.)
4. Render the model in a basic pose and post the picture as a Spoiler.
5. Model must be a Gen 8 or Gen 8.1 female.

I'll review the models. Then post the top 10 I like. Then I'll post a poll on those top 10 models, taking a vote on the top 2 models and put them in the game. You have until the end of April to create and submit your models. You may enter more than 1 model but in a separate post.

Last edited:
Reactions: d_pedestrian

whiteumax

Aug 25, 2020
there are some hideous characters I wish I had never seen naked but I kept hope and played the rest. i shouldn't have. the aunt is an ugly bitch.

Reactions: Mikeyw
Oct 8, 2019
I was expecting and prepared for the Spanish Inquisition. This story, I was NOT prepared for. No disrespect but when this was first thought up, was the idea "let's throw everything in and see what sticks"?

Like, I still don't get out genres love of incest and yet that is the most understandable part of this one. Closeted bisexual rapey dad on the other hand, that well that ensures that I'm not playing anymore and that's on me but I still felt the need to express my shock. To be honest, I kept hitting my spacebar just to see what else would show up.

Thank you for including to let us skip certain content though. I honestly mean that because if my reaction above didn't show it, let's just say I would not have reacted well to the camping trip.

whiteumax

Aug 25, 2020
In that case, the door to exit this thread is that way:

<--------------------------

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.
Nah! the mother is hot and sister is kinda cute. i am just going to focus on the text when the uglies come.

smokincandi69

Aug 2, 2020
would love more urination content and the grandmother to shave down there can't wait for the next update though any idea when that will be just curious :)

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
would love more urination content and the grandmother to shave down there can't wait for the next update though any idea when that will be just curious :)
You'll get both urination content and the grandmother shaved in the next update. As far as the next release, not sure yet. Still going back through the code and setting up the new UI. I'm still rendering as well, so I'm working on content too. Mid or late April I would assume. I'm adding a lot of content in this next update, along with the new UI. Just be patient, this next update will be huge.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
animations are so primitive..killing the motives despite a good story
I don't have the time, the skill, or the PC to do really good animations. I am doing the best I can though. It would take 3 or 4 days just to do a 30 - 60 sec animation with a good frame rate. Plus it would make the download huge as hell with all the sex in this game. Maybe on the next game I do, I'll take more time to do proper animations, but that means bigger downloads and lease content per update. Also, the updates won't come as quickly. I try not to go more than 60 days between updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sturbuck

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
I don't have the time, the skill, or the PC to do really good animations. I am doing the best I can though. It would take 3 or 4 days just to do a 30 - 60 sec animation with a good frame rate. Plus it would make the download huge as hell with all the sex in this game. Maybe on the next game I do, I'll take more time to do proper animations, but that means bigger downloads and lease content per update. Also, the updates won't come as quickly. I try not to go more than 60 days between updates.
Nowadays ordinary games are not less than 3 or 4 Gb some are insanely bigger like 10 or 11 Gb but I dont think any of the player in this form will complain about the size or download period if the content worths playing. On the other hand, I appreciate your effort and your time for creating such a good game like this. My comments weren't for degrading your work or affronting you. I was trying to draw the Dev's attention to make this good game even better and I guess I did. ;)

Reactions: Janus_Apex

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
The game is full of trash, BUT very much even went full of mate of course (although I think it is very suitable for this game universe), and it seems to me that this game should be perceived as "do what you want, you can do everything and don't worry about anything" ...

3.50 star(s) 53 Votes