Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
event just for the extras.rpa
i receive this message :
The uploaded file is too large for the server to process.
it a 67.000 ko files?
yea, to post those things here you might need to split things, but the issue is the size of the "loli" folder.
It's ok, i know what i needed to know. Thank you. (y)

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Did you put the .rpy files in the "game" folder and the "loli" folder inside the "images" folder?
Yes, I did everything as described but still only get text without images for Loli content.
Will wait for the proper Loli patch I think..

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
Found the full v11b-PT2 game, pre patched, on another site. Pulled the extras and...other...from it: Extras (pw: btfe)

Not sure why but the "other" images are duplicated in the "extras" rpa, didn't play around to see how required it is.
Password protected and it gives me a trojan warning.

• Haha
Reactions: shiqz

swewolf

Oct 31, 2019
The Dev said " I didn't add any new content due to what happened with Proud Father dev.
So in short there is no new loli content and your old file should work just fine. " (one page back)

Here's my old loli-patch (from pt.1) with the extras.rpa, if somebody wants it.
Mixdrop
Finally a working stuff! Thanks mate!;)

Reactions: Aground9437

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
The Dev said " I didn't add any new content due to what happened with Proud Father dev.
So in short there is no new loli content and your old file should work just fine. " (one page back)

Mixdrop
Would it be possible to upload that to another download site please? I'm getting all sorts of warnings from my virus/malware protection.

Reactions: Minheer

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
Would it be possible to upload that to another download site please? I'm getting all sorts of warnings from my virus/malware protection.
I just scan every file (5) with virus total, (except the loli folder, but that are pictures). It came perfectly clean. And btw., it came from my laptop. So, you just scared me for nothing.
Mediafire:

Edit:
The Patch (pt.2) can be downloaded from the mirror link. It works fine

Last edited:

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017

Mixdrop
Still content missing. The t_k... images and others. I ran 11b and most loli content appeared, but missing images in 11b P2 failed, meaning they were somewhere. Maybe in Extras, but I thought I had all patchs for 11b.

• Thinking Face

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I just scan every file (5) with virus total, (except the loli folder, but that are pictures). It came perfectly clean. And btw., it came from my laptop. So, you just scared me for nothing.
Mediafire:
Thank you (y):)

The site you uploaded to first, was the culprint, my virus shield didn't like that at all. Didn't try to scare ya so sorry about that.
Now my Loli content works with pictures as well as text :love:

@MisterVain

Dec 23, 2023
Reactions: Bunsel87

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
I've tried to get Lewd Patcher updated. It's not working for me. I'm sure this link won't stay here long. But here is a link for the full game.
Full Game
You better try uploading to an other server than Mega. If an *hole complains, they probably will delete it. But The Mirror Link to the Patch works fine. Thanks (y)

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes