Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... funny enough story tho ... Dev did his part and explained it all in enough detail,
mods did their part and flagged these explanations tidy enough in the Original Post,
Whoy would you not do your part and read all about it? You are mischief or smth?
when is say the characters name and Sub, Dom, or Whore what does in intell
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
Well ... funny enough story tho ... Dev did his part and explained it all in enough detail,
mods did their part and flagged these explanations tidy enough in the Original Post,
Whoy would you not do your part and read all about it? You are mischief or smth?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TY guessed i over looked that part but ty again

RhazzesDarkk

Oct 18, 2020
I have a question about the paths.

"Whore path = the women will offer to have sex with other people
or do it even if you don't ask them if they believe it helps you in some way."

Mostly about the first part. Do they offer it to other guys for the reason
just to fuck them, or do they offer it to the MC like in
"hey "mc" if you want, i could fuck him" like the dom path?

Whore Path could actually be interesting, usualy NTR, Cheating, cucking or
whatever you want to call it is about fucking the mc over. I have not seen it
like how the wife from the movie 300.

Sorry for any spelling mistake, my english isn't the best.

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
This is the kind of game I've been looking for! I love the nasty incest cuckolding, wish there were more games with that. Cant wait till we can fuck grandma while dad watches!

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Are some girls avoidable and does NTR apply to all of the girls or only some of them?
Seeing the preview images, I wouldn't mind NTR applying to most (but not all) of them. Please take them away. :Kappa: Can it really be called NTR if I don't find them appealing? I guess if the MC does?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC enters gurls lives not caring if they are alone or not.
If you do care more than the bang / fling type a spending time with them ... choose wisely.
MC will bang anyone who catches his fancy. Will you let him, tho?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC has a rough patch of going through hard times until he gets to the good stuff.
Can you stay by his side long enough to reach the good times?
This is totally up to you.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
The game has been updated.
It's gonna need to be hotfixed.
Just as an fyi you have several places in the code for mt_chance_of_preg where that value is pulling for the wrong characters and scenes. Ex Sharron, Sister Abigal and a few others.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Are some girls avoidable and does NTR apply to all of the girls or only some of them?
Seeing the preview images, I wouldn't mind NTR applying to most (but not all) of them. Please take them away. :Kappa: Can it really be called NTR if I don't find them appealing? I guess if the MC does?
It's not NTR in the game, it's tagged because people on the forum class it as NTR.

The MC is quite happy to pimp the women out and have them fuck other men on camera to make him money. It's only NTR to people that don't like that kind of thing.

So far not all the women get fucked by other men but a few do. There is also an optional girlfriend that's also fucking her own mother.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes