Apr 7, 2019
Good post that would be great if you broke up the wall of text :)
It's a issue for me to read that way and it just looks better imo...
Just a suggestion
:p
Dear Spfjolietjake, I hope you're well.

In retrospect, I really did write an unedited novel there :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the good advice. I'll try to follow it in the future.

Best wishes, Barbarella.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

DoverDad

Oct 16, 2021
2022-01-30.png Keep getting this when I click on the headteacher in the characters page don't know if its the wt mod or not

ErosGames

Aug 11, 2018
I get this error after having fucked Carla after choosing if she's gonna be a whore, lover etc.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script2.rpy", line 9336, in script
    jump kiky_tamra_hotel
ScriptError: could not find label 'kiky_tamra_hotel'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script2.rpy", line 9336, in script
    jump kiky_tamra_hotel
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'kiky_tamra_hotel'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.9.2142
Blackmailing the Family BetaV0.09_pt2_fix
Tue Feb  1 01:54:30 2022
I downloaded the latest version from this site and the bugfix that I have extracted in the game folder.

Can I just edit the line to jump to a different label for a quick fix? If so which label should I jumpt to?

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
You're still running a mod. You have to be.
You need to delete this folder BlackmailingtheFamily-4206696969. You will have to start a new game from the beginning if you do. Delete folder re-install the game, then add the above file to the game folder. Overwrite. C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BlackmailingtheFamily-4206696969

This is the only fix I know of. Unless you know a way of removing the mod from your saved files. Because that's why the game stops, due to a mod.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
The first few hours were pretty fun, but my love for fucked up stuff stop where scat begin

having to see the MC fuck a old woman in the ass in front of her child rapist husband and then forcing the husband to suck a dick covered in shit.... too much for me
I'm for harsh treatment for REAL child rapist but this is too cruel, just kill him it will be far more "human"

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
The first few hours were pretty fun, but my love for fucked up stuff stop where scat begin

having to see the MC fuck a old woman in the ass in front of her child rapist husband and then forcing the husband to suck a dick covered in shit.... too much for me
I'm for harsh treatment for REAL child rapist but this is too cruel, just kill him it will be far more "human"
Then skip the gay shit...I did and never saw that scene

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Then skip the gay shit...I did and never saw that scene
And why would I want to skip gay content, I like gay content ( even if the one in this game tend to be on the disgusting side, it go well within the game )
having a choice to turn gay content of but not one for scat... pretty weird ...
does that mean in the head of the dev, people tend to be more offended by gay content than scat content ?

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
What are the ugly female characters. And that's not counting the old women, which are very many, just very fucked up here. The only pretty female character and that trap)
As if the author just has a huge fetish for old women. And in order for at least someone to play this game, he added a little bit of normal content in the form of not so scary characters)

smokincandi69

Aug 2, 2020
What are the ugly female characters. And that's not counting the old women, which are very many, just very fucked up here. The only pretty female character and that trap)
As if the author just has a huge fetish for old women. And in order for at least someone to play this game, he added a little bit of normal content in the form of not so scary characters)
if its not your thing then you don't have to play

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
While the characters are having sex with others, it doesn't fit NTRs description because MC feels absolutely no jealousy about it, and neither should players. Players may not like the content, but there shouldn't be any doubt that MC is orchestrating this whole thing and there is absolutely no expectation of monogamy going on here.

It should probably have the corruption tag though.
So basically, if you play these games to have the mc dick as the only one in your fantasy and that's the aversion to the three letters.

MC ain't gonna be the only dick at play

Reactions: smokincandi69
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes