Comics Collection Blackmaled Collection [2023-11-16] [Gonzo Studios/Sexy3DComics]

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
1) Part 1 and 3 are missing.
2) There is no download button and I dont want to download every single picture -.-
I haven't seen those parts anywhere except in the store. If you want to download a whole bunch of images from a page like that; do the following.
  1. Install JDownloader
  2. Open the page with the images and copy the page address into your clipboard (CTRL+C)
  3. Open JDownloader
  4. Click on File, then click on Analyze Text with Links
  5. Choose where to save the files
  6. Click the Play icon
  7. Enjoy your downloaded images without having to download each one separately. :)

Reactions: LoonyBin81

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
2) There is no download button and I dont want to download every single picture -.-
All you need to do is read the post to the end and find the link. (I didn't think that I need to teach someone how to read the post correctly to see what is in it)
The download link for parts 2 and 4 is at the end of the respective post #28 and it works.
The missing parts can be bought from the author or you can wait for someone to upload them here.

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
All you need to do is read the post to the end and find the link. (I didn't think that I need to teach someone how to read the post correctly to see what is in it)
I dont even know what you are talking about. What link at which end?

The download link for parts 2 and 4 is at the end of the respective post #28 and it works.
Do you read a book from the mid? I dont need 2 and 4 if I dont have 1 and 3.

The missing parts can be bought from the author or you can wait for someone to upload them here.
And what exactly I did?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I dont even know what you are talking about. What link at which end?

Do you read a book from the mid? I dont need 2 and 4 if I dont have 1 and 3.

And what exactly I did?
Really?
Somebody have 1 - 4?
1-4 (1,2,3,4)
If you need 1 and 3, then you need to ask 1 and 3.
Based on this
1. You didn't find part 1 and part 3
2. Part 2 and 4 you do not want to download one picture at a time (because you can download only 2 and 4 parts from your link)

And even without considering all of the above.
It is enough to read the topic and understand why there are no certain parts. People using this theme post what they have and then when they have it. And if 2 parts out of 4 have already been laid out here, then there is no point in asking the remaining parts. You need to either find them yourself, or wait for them to be posted.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Anyone have Amy's story? all parts. and also have the non PDF versions of the episodes 1 and 2 under the Karen's story download section, the first two parts are pdf, the episodes 3 and 4 are jpg's which is what i'm after.
You should be able to convert PDF to png/jpg.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Do you know of a good one? I'm having trouble finding one that actually works, doesn't tell me the files are too big, or have a daily limit for free users.
Generally, this is a site for adults. This implies the ability to make independent decisions. We're in a comic theme. All you have to do is publish the comic, download the comic, or ask about the comic/discuss comic. Everything else is not relevant to this topic.
I cannot understand why I should spend time and money to publish a comic here, and then also explain and look for a suitable program for those who did not pay anything and still do not want to waste their time on basic things.
I tried to find a converter on the Internet and found it, there is a stationary online. You can find free options. (Within a minute, I found several options for online and stationary converters).
I cannot advise anything, because for example, for online options, the user's location matters. (in some countries what is available in others may not be available) Stationary converters depend on what the user is using (windows, Mac, etc.)
As I said, you can download and find what suits you.
If you find it difficult to do something, you can pay the author and ask him to send it to you in the format you need.
On a pirate site, usually settle for what have.
You can also create a topic in the appropriate forum section with a request to send links to the converter...

Last edited: