Collection Video BlackSheep Ovca Collection [2023-03-28] [BlackSheep Ovca]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
sorry if it seems obvious but have you tried vpn? i read on this website that tunnelbear(basic plan is free) works in china, i'm not sure tho, cause i ain't a chinese resident

Reactions: DK1997

QiuDa

May 3, 2020
sorry if it seems obvious but have you tried vpn? i read on this website that tunnelbear(basic plan is free) works in china, i'm not sure tho, cause i ain't a chinese resident
I’s the point that I even cannot get into the access of vpn!I tried the link “ and many other vpns but the page cannot be opened. Years ago most vpns have been forbidden in China. Anyway thanks to you guys. It would be better for me if I can download from NOPY .

QiuDa

May 3, 2020
A friend of mine send me a vpn app but only worked by phone. Guess what?When I turn to the page the original page just show up for less than 1s and then suddenly became something like 404 not found. It makes me sad. I cannot find any vpn works on PC by now.

DK1997

Jul 31, 2019
Man unfortunately I was not able to upload on nopy, because it seems to be a "patreon" thing.
I’s the point that I even cannot get into the access of vpn!I tried the link “ and many other vpns but the page cannot be opened. Years ago most vpns have been forbidden in China. Anyway thanks to you guys. It would be better for me if I can download from NOPY .

familyrule0

Jan 19, 2019
I know, this is why I made the previous statement.
Can you insall the desktop version ? If so, I can give you an email/password to try the above-mentioned trick.

Reactions: DK1997

QiuDa

May 3, 2020
I know, this is why I made the previous statement.
Can you insall the desktop version ? If so, I can give you an email/password to try the above-mentioned trick.
I don't know. I can't find any version of the Vpn you mentioned. Could u plz send me the desktop version by mail so I can try to install it. Here is the address :835306937@qq.com

familyrule0

Jan 19, 2019
Did you manage to install it? Don't forget to enable the appropriate option if the obfuscated servers are not shown.
Captura de pantalla (297).png

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Intereesting that blacksheep said they didnt want to make him a cuck, but here he is in a new video being cucked on his wedding day. Still hot, just curious.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes