Collection Video BlackSheep Ovca Collection [2023-03-28] [BlackSheep Ovca]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DK1997

Jul 31, 2019
Esse link levaram vocês a um grupo do discord que terá todos os links da Coleção BlackSheep Ovca e outros sites, de uma forma mais organizada, não tenho a intenção de ganhar dinheiro, só estou facilitando a forma de achar e baixar os seus videos favoritos.

This link led you to a discord group that will have all links from the BlackSheep Ovca Collection and other sites, in a more organized way, I have no intention of making money, I am just facilitating how to find and download your favorite videos.

Last edited:

DK1997

Jul 31, 2019
Good afternoon folks! The latest work from BSO! :cool:

Halloween Special 2020 / Duration: 10:39, 10:26

Frankie comes to visit Nancy and Josh. She's got a present for them and she wants to be friends since they "Exorcised" her last year. But Josh takes it wrong and ruin the moment... Is there a way to fix it?..

Futa_Female =
Futa_Male =

Halloween Special 2020 / Duration: 5:57, 10:20, 7:13 (+3 versions)
3 more stories about Halloween 2020. As a bonus added a new "Straight version" where there's only Nancy and Josh =)

Straight:
Futa_Futa =
Male_Futa =

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Link to the "BlackSheep Ovca Collection", Discord group!

The_Klub_17-0557.png The_Klub_17-0558.png

Last edited:

NepNep

Sep 4, 2017
Esse link levaram vocês a um grupo do discord que terá todos os links da Coleção BlackSheep Ovca e outros sites, de uma forma mais organizada, não tenho a intenção de ganhar dinheiro, só estou facilitando a forma de achar e baixar os seus videos favoritos.

This link led you to a discord group that will have all links from the BlackSheep Ovca Collection and other sites, in a more organized way, I have no intention of making money, I am just facilitating how to find and download your favorite videos.
Hey is it possible to send another invite? Its down.

Reactions: DK1997

Juandon

Oct 30, 2018
Can someone help me find a video it starts off with 2 female snakes in like a club and one of the snakes ends up tieing the other one up to get deepthroated by 3 guys

regbullnon

Sep 20, 2018
jesus man.. wth? I read it 3 times still can't picture what you meant.

Whats the problem?xD

two girls on a "stealth mission" in a club, one get "caught" and giving a blowjob at three guys ... rly simple.xD

but i dont know a video like this - but it sounds nice.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Whats the problem?xD

two girls on a "stealth mission" in a club, one get "caught" and giving a blowjob at three guys ... rly simple.xD

but i dont know a video like this - but it sounds nice.
ha.. is this even from the blacksheep guy? what animation? is it 2d or 3d? give an example of what it looks like, there are many artists and different animations, I need the closest example.

Juandon

Oct 30, 2018
ha.. is this even from the blacksheep guy? what animation? is it 2d or 3d? give an example of what it looks like, there are many artists and different animations, I need the closest example.
Sorry about the wording lol but it’s a 3D video and no it’s not from Blacksheepovca

tadpolegaming

May 10, 2019
Sorry about the wording lol but it’s a 3D video and no it’s not from Blacksheepovca
I'm trying to find it but I need a few more details than that. Do you remember what site you saw it on? Or any distinct or unusual things about the character and environment?

DK1997

Jul 31, 2019
Good night guys!
I haven't said anything for a while, but news of a new BSO project came out, which I'm a little confused, not if it's a game or a video!

Trixie's Holidays (WIP)
I thought I will take a break, but...

New upcoming project. Don't want to spoil the details and I'm not sure if you like it, but I just couldn't help myself, been thinking about it a very looong time. So I decided that it has to be done =)

Will be posted this month. Actually It is done already, just adding different scenes and trying to improve sounds, working on dialogues, re-working graphics at some places. I want it to look very good =)

Not sure about length though... 20-30 minutes I guess =)

The_Klub_17-0814.png

DK1997

Jul 31, 2019
Quick Update:
I wanted it to be a surprise, but decided to share some important details to build a right expectations about this project =)

It is a visual novel built on Ren'Py engine, but it won't look like a casual visual novel. Mostly it is inspired by "Summer Memories" by Doujin Otome. My visual novel is nothing, but a test of my abilities so I picked a random character and built a different situations around her. It has no actual ending (for now). I will drop it if noone likes it, I just wanted to let my passion out, been holding it for too long. But I will continue and add more scenes (or "quests") if most of you like it. Most of my characters will be added to the story or a side-scenes eventually.

Gameplay of that short VN might take 20-30 minutes or weeks if you want =)

It will be free =)

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Quick Update:
I wanted it to be a surprise, but decided to share some important details to build a right expectations about this project =)

It is a visual novel built on Ren'Py engine, but it won't look like a casual visual novel. Mostly it is inspired by "Summer Memories" by Doujin Otome. My visual novel is nothing, but a test of my abilities so I picked a random character and built a different situations around her. It has no actual ending (for now). I will drop it if noone likes it, I just wanted to let my passion out, been holding it for too long. But I will continue and add more scenes (or "quests") if most of you like it. Most of my characters will be added to the story or a side-scenes eventually.

Gameplay of that short VN might take 20-30 minutes or weeks if you want =)

It will be free =)
Does is have futa on male content?

SNR18

Aug 29, 2020
Trixie's Holiday (VN)

Super short visual novel is done =)

Had some troubles with "Alley girls" so I removed some for now, going to rewrite their code. There's only 1 left, but she's fine =)

Version for Android doesn't look good. Some buttons must be enlarged (will be done by next release), interactive objects are not highlighted (will be fixed), and Trixie's portrait is not shown during the dialogues, I'll see if I can fix that. My appologizes, but current Android version is not comfortable. Click on the pictures on the wall in Trixie's room, click on her, on the door. Croud in Dinner, door. Girl in the alley. I could barelly click on the "arrows" in the alley (will be fixed).

PC version works fine. Feel free to tell me if there are any bugs or something.

Also, there is no any weekend script for now, it works like a casual day. There is no any "Beginning" and no "End" for this novel. It just start with sleeping Trixie.

PC version:

MAC version:

Android:

Future plans: I'm planing to bring girls back to alley and give them lots of animations, add more animations to existing persons. Also I want to build a script for Trixie's weekends =) Eventually will be added Nancy, Josh, Alina and other events =)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes