Collection Video BlackSheep Ovca Collection [2023-03-28] [BlackSheep Ovca]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
So should I take that as a no that nobody knows anyone who has art similar to black sheep or captain ameba where small dudes fuck the super curvy futas?

Kikoko5

Jan 6, 2019
Yes ! Definitely !
Captain Ameba is god tier !
I know who did a collaboration with BlackSheepOVCA, he's good too ! (He do more futa on female/ntr than futa on male)
There is Sleepy_B too who do futa on male.
is good too but not a lot of futa on male.
There is dGenerator who do some futa on male (femboys)

Aaaand.. that's all I know ! If you guys know some other artists tell me :HideThePain:
There is also AbstractDeeds. He's doing longer series and the quality + quantity is there, worth every penny if you are into futa x male.

Reactions: Helh3eim

Helh3eim

Feb 13, 2021
There is also AbstractDeeds. He's doing longer series and the quality + quantity is there, worth every penny if you are into futa x male.
I'ts seems really cool but I don't really like monster girls :HideThePain: I'm gonna watch the ones without thoses monsters

thegrinch333

Sep 19, 2018
Esse link levaram vocês a um grupo do discord que terá todos os links da Coleção BlackSheep Ovca e outros sites, de uma forma mais organizada, não tenho a intenção de ganhar dinheiro, só estou facilitando a forma de achar e baixar os seus videos favoritos.

This link led you to a discord group that will have all links from the BlackSheep Ovca Collection and other sites, in a more organized way, I have no intention of making money, I am just facilitating how to find and download your favorite videos.

View attachment 1051264
U got another invite link?

Reactions: DK1997

SNR18

Aug 29, 2020
"Trixie Holidays" - Update 1 (Visual Novel)

Android girl script looked to good compare to other alley girl's one, so I decided to take extra time to upgrade it =)

Update 1 changelog:
- added Android girl (fully functional, might add more options to her interatcions later)
- improved 1 alley girl script (you may find her "Busy" by checking other alley areas)
- added McDonald's entrance location (useless for now, but something might happen there in future updates)
- added some miscelaneous sounds
- added 3rd alley girl (the big one, has no scenes, only talking)
- improved GUI a bit

Downloads:
Windows:
Mac:
Android:

Installation: first of all, delete the old version and install a new one.
For Windows: just unpack the content using WinZip or WinRar.
For Mac: the same I guess.
For Android: download the APK file on your device, locate it through your "file manager" and launch it. Let it be installed. About iOs: building a distribution requres a Mac installed on my PC, though I'm using Windows. I'm not sure if I be able to make it from it.

P.S.: Always let me know if you find any bugs or something weird.
P.S.S.: Android version still looks buggy. Trixie's portrait is still missing during the dialogues and some text goes over the dialogue boxes.

Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018
how to find her busy? i dont see anything when shes not there even when i check the rest of the alley

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes