Collection Video BlackSheep Ovca Collection [2023-03-28] [BlackSheep Ovca]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
"Trixie Holidays" - Update 1 (Visual Novel)

Android girl script looked to good compare to other alley girl's one, so I decided to take extra time to upgrade it =)

Update 1 changelog:
- added Android girl (fully functional, might add more options to her interatcions later)
- improved 1 alley girl script (you may find her "Busy" by checking other alley areas)
- added McDonald's entrance location (useless for now, but something might happen there in future updates)
- added some miscelaneous sounds
- added 3rd alley girl (the big one, has no scenes, only talking)
- improved GUI a bit

Downloads:
Windows: Mega
Mac: Mega
Android: Mega

Installation: first of all, delete the old version and install a new one.
For Windows: just unpack the content using WinZip or WinRar.
For Mac: the same I guess.
For Android: download the APK file on your device, locate it through your "file manager" and launch it. Let it be installed. About iOs: building a distribution requres a Mac installed on my PC, though I'm using Windows. I'm not sure if I be able to make it from it.

P.S.: Always let me know if you find any bugs or something weird.
P.S.S.: Android version still looks buggy. Trixie's portrait is still missing during the dialogues and some text goes over the dialogue boxes.
is this the 1.0 or the 1.6? There is a post on the patreon for 1.6

HeyYouThere

Feb 20, 2018
Esse link levaram vocês a um grupo do discord que terá todos os links da Coleção BlackSheep Ovca e outros sites, de uma forma mais organizada, não tenho a intenção de ganhar dinheiro, só estou facilitando a forma de achar e baixar os seus videos favoritos.

This link led you to a discord group that will have all links from the BlackSheep Ovca Collection and other sites, in a more organized way, I have no intention of making money, I am just facilitating how to find and download your favorite videos.

View attachment 1051264
Can you share a new invitation link please? Thx

Reactions: DK1997

Rawbeet

Aug 4, 2020
Esse link levaram vocês a um grupo do discord que terá todos os links da Coleção BlackSheep Ovca e outros sites, de uma forma mais organizada, não tenho a intenção de ganhar dinheiro, só estou facilitando a forma de achar e baixar os seus videos favoritos.

This link led you to a discord group that will have all links from the BlackSheep Ovca Collection and other sites, in a more organized way, I have no intention of making money, I am just facilitating how to find and download your favorite videos.

View attachment 1110463
Can we get some of that sweet sweet Dischord link, the latest one is down, Thanks in advance.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
No futa on male content though. And sadly be it game, comic or visual novel, futa on male content is becoming more and more scarce.
Its a shame really it is my go to kink. I like vanilla and gay too but futa on male just gets to me more.
Try some of the vids on Naughty Machina. All Blacksheeps content is on there and a tonne more vids that you will like (if you haven't already).

scorcher64

Jul 8, 2018
Yes ! Definitely !
Captain Ameba is god tier !
I know who did a collaboration with BlackSheepOVCA, he's good too ! (He do more futa on female/ntr than futa on male)
There is Sleepy_B too who do futa on male.
is good too but not a lot of futa on male.
There is dGenerator who do some futa on male (femboys)

Aaaand.. that's all I know ! If you guys know some other artists tell me :HideThePain:
So should I take that as a no that nobody knows anyone who has art similar to black sheep or captain ameba where small dudes fuck the super curvy futas?
No futa on male content though. And sadly be it game, comic or visual novel, futa on male content is becoming more and more scarce.
Its a shame really it is my go to kink. I like vanilla and gay too but futa on male just gets to me more.
I have a few that I personally follow:

LatexGoddessNikki

WeebVaMVR

TheTerribleFairy

Slyxxx24

Zer0

MelanieFuta:

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
I have a few that I personally follow:

LatexGoddessNikki

WeebVaMVR

TheTerribleFairy

Slyxxx24

Zer0

MelanieFuta:

This looks like futa on male. Are any of these small male on futa?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes