Collection Video BlackSheep Ovca Collection [2023-03-28] [BlackSheep Ovca]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ben_swolo

May 20, 2019
Hey all, can anybody tell me what the video is called where the mom fucks the son/daughter in the mouth while they sleep?

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Maintenance post

Re-organized thread & links properly by projects (all variants in each project).
New links made for everything.

Added everything from Patreon up to:
* 2021-12-25 in Animations (this thread)
* 2022-02-28 in Games (
Trixie's Holiday).

Note: Artist paused his Patreon.

"Pausing" Patreon (News)

Due to current PayPal and Patreon issues I'm unable to withdraw money from my Patreon, so I've decided to "Pause" it so it doesn't charge your money. I'll be "pausing" it every month until the issue is solved or if I decide to move to another platform. I will notify you in any case.

No need to worry, at last I can have a decent brake for the past few years =)) I spent this month doing nothing, but polishing old poses (made me happy with the result) and learning soft to make new clothes. Most of the time, of course, I spent with my family sorting different stuff.

I will continue to work in any case, but this will take more time. I will work on a new big update for the visual novel most likely.

Thank you everyone who supported me all this time, it was really helpful and it really helped me to fulfill most of my dreams (and yours I hope).

Last edited:

tadpolegaming

May 10, 2019
New torrent is an absolute mess, DO NOT use it to update your old folder. It's also missing things and has lower quality versions of some videos for no reason.

Edit: I know a few things are in the "Old videos" zip, but that doesn't explain the other problems.

Last edited:

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
New torrent is an absolute mess, DO NOT use it to update your old folder. It's also missing things and has lower quality versions of some videos for no reason.

Edit: I know a few things are in the "Old videos" zip, but that doesn't explain the other problems.
Complain to BlackSheep Ovca then because everything come directly from his sorting and his own video from his Patreon and Patreon's Discord.

(I literally subbed to get everything and make a proper archive of his work, by project with all the variations).

If you have ORIGINAL FILES with better quality FROM THE ARTIST (no re-encode, no upscale, no intermediate FPS), feel free to share them here and tell what files to replace.

Last edited:

tadpolegaming

May 10, 2019
Complain to BlackSheep Ovca then because everything come directly from his sorting and his own video from his Patreon and Patreon's Discord.

(I literally subbed to get everything and make a proper archive of his work, by project with all the variations).

If you have ORIGINAL FILES with better quality FROM THE ARTIST (no re-encode, no upscale, no intermediate FPS), feel free to share them here and tell what files to replace.
No blame on you then, I'll dig through one at a time. I know for certain the 2B videos are now missing. Not even sure how I got them, since they're not on the individual list either.

A bit unrelated, but where would I ask about making a new video collection post? I have all of Tabuley's stuff organized.

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
No blame on you then, I'll dig through one at a time. I know for certain the 2B videos are now missing. Not even sure how I got them, since they're not on the individual list either.

A bit unrelated, but where would I ask about making a new video collection post? I have all of Tabuley's stuff organized.
I'm not sure where to do that, but I would be very interested in a link when you figure it out. Tabuley's stuff is awesome.

Reactions: RedBarber65

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes