5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Vinzer

Nov 5, 2018
gimme a min i'll get vid links from nm for both

Futa on Male :

Futa on Female :

Mortimer

Feb 9, 2018
Anyone have the torrent from the frontpage? Nobody is seeding it, maybe there is a different / more recent torrent that everyone is using?

theCircle57

Dec 8, 2017
Anyone have the torrent from the frontpage? Nobody is seeding it, maybe there is a different / more recent torrent that everyone is using?
On top of that, nearly all the links in the OP don't seem to work. As with anything non-recent, Gofile just shows "file not found", Fileditch is dead and downloading doesn't even work at all from active Mixdrop or Uploadhaven links.

It's a shame because a lot of the artist's own download links for older works on their Twitter are also dead.

EDIT: Thanks for the Pixeldrain links!

Last edited:

theCircle57

Dec 8, 2017
I went through the updated links and the ones for New Flat contain empty zips.

The download links work, but they're for <200 B zips that only contain an empty folder named "New Flat".

Kadmus

Mar 3, 2018
When is Josh gonna actually put down his foot and not be cucked by his mom. Actually starting to feel sorry for this dude

Reactions: Ale69
Jun 25, 2018
When is Josh gonna actually put down his foot and not be cucked by his mom. Actually starting to feel sorry for this dude
The wife never means no, and then there is the vid where the mom fucks her on the couch as he is playing DOA. He then fucks the wife's mother in another vid. They were all made for each other at this point. They should all just move in together and save on the rent in this economy.

Kadmus

Mar 3, 2018
The wife never means no, and then there is the vid where the mom fucks her on the couch as he is playing DOA. He then fucks the wife's mother in another vid. They were all made for each other at this point. They should all just move in together and save on the rent in this economy.
Nancy just gives ntr wife vibes, she will never say no because deep down she also wants it.
Josh deserved to be cucked for not noticing his wife getting fucked right next to him, that I don't mind.
Josh fucking Julia is also because of a rule and that one time as a punishment(?)/consolation when his plan backfired.

I guess my gripe is that Alina doesn't respect Josh at all. Constantly making up rules to fuck Nancy, breaks those same rules to fuck Nancy behind his back, constantly cums inside her pussy when that is the one thing Josh does not allow so far. Gave him heavy alcohol to fuck Nancy after their wedding day.

Like I didn't mind it before but Josh trying to put a stop to it so many times by making Nancy his wife, hooking Alina up with Julia and having her move out. He's also reluctant every time. I just pity the dude at this point.

I would've agreed that they all suite each other if Josh wasn't getting the short end of the stick most of the time.
Although I am interested in how he reacts if Nancy becomes pregnant with his mom's child. Will he evolve into cuck supreme or would he go ballistic.

Blackknight

Mar 24, 2017
Nancy just gives ntr wife vibes, she will never say no because deep down she also wants it.
Josh deserved to be cucked for not noticing his wife getting fucked right next to him, that I don't mind.
Josh fucking Julia is also because of a rule and that one time as a punishment(?)/consolation when his plan backfired.

I guess my gripe is that Alina doesn't respect Josh at all. Constantly making up rules to fuck Nancy, breaks those same rules to fuck Nancy behind his back, constantly cums inside her pussy when that is the one thing Josh does not allow so far. Gave him heavy alcohol to fuck Nancy after their wedding day.

Like I didn't mind it before but Josh trying to put a stop to it so many times by making Nancy his wife, hooking Alina up with Julia and having her move out. He's also reluctant every time. I just pity the dude at this point.

I would've agreed that they all suite each other if Josh wasn't getting the short end of the stick most of the time.
Although I am interested in how he reacts if Nancy becomes pregnant with his mom's child. Will he evolve into cuck supreme or would he go ballistic.
pretty sure nancy won't get pregnant from the mother. pretty sure bso has said that.

Jun 25, 2018

Josh is to blame because he doesn't put his foot down.
Nancy is the most to blame because she only has to say one word...No. After that the scene is a different four letter word.
Alina is just a shit mother.
Its the perfect cuck family. Save on the rent, move in together, then Josh can rage against online cheaters while his 'wife' gets plowed by his mother and everyone is happy.

Kadmus

Mar 3, 2018
pretty sure nancy won't get pregnant from the mother. pretty sure bso has said that.
Damn, was really interested in how that works play out.

Josh is to blame because he doesn't put his foot down.
Nancy is the most to blame because she only has to say one word...No. After that the scene is a different four letter word.
Alina is just a shit mother.
Its the perfect cuck family. Save on the rent, move in together, then Josh can rage against online cheaters while his 'wife' gets plowed by his mother and everyone is happy.
I can't have Josh take all the blame because he at least tries to get out of the rule system, the only time he was successful was when he cuffed himself to Nancy.

Nancy takes most of the blame. I don't think it will ever become that serious with the four letter word though

I like futa Julia better than Alina because she would gladly let Josh smash anytime, maybe even have threesome a lot of the time. While Alina is all about cucking her own son.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes