4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

8alec8

Aug 24, 2018
Hello to everyone enjoying the game but i'd like help with this error I get after pressing "New game"on the title screen.
Capture d’écran (3).png

Kvar

Feb 27, 2020
Okay just defeated the Old King, and I figured what was my issue,maybe, I used 2 Black Rabbit's Rings so I was able to hit 3 times each turn (using Kishingatana). But somehow at some point the Boss was able to use his skills inbetween my hits and messed up the rotation killing me before I landed every remaining hits... It may be somth else but that's all I can understand for now, just tried more fights without a multi-hit build and it's still an easy victory.

hahahaZXC

Sep 9, 2017
I dont know how to occur h screen with the twin in mental ward(they sudenly disappaer)
What should i do?
Kill jubjub before your progress reach 10, then come back and make a pledge
( if pledge lvl3, bonfire-warp and comeback, someone will wait at the front door )
( Accepting event at the front door will trigger death of the twin after you finish the event then bonfire-warp )

Reactions: BecauseSwiftKey

hahahaZXC

Sep 9, 2017
Could someone make a list of characters and what causes them to die in the story?
Most of the cause of death is jubjub
So just kill/confine jubjub and u'll be ok
there are some minor stuff like :
1. smoke 5 times or more with shisha and she will die
2. fuck 1 of the twin
3. Griffi will go mad without the turtle soup ( after she kill the queen of heart )
4. maxwell killing bill and snake god
5. jack the ripper kill marie when progress 4 or more

hahahaZXC

Sep 9, 2017
Is there any way to save the turtle girl? She keeps killing herself in my playthrough
I...never know that she kill herself
Just rush to her place as soon as possible and make a pledge I guess
Fastest way is die to the kidnapper, get send to the slaughterhouse, then go from there to her place

Jul 10, 2019
Alright everybody, I just did it, but I don't recommend fighting the God Fish on Difficulty 9. That guy is an absolute madlad, who will proceed to cast Requiem if you get him to low health but don't kill him fast enough.

So, get all the turns and then spam the absolute fuck out of Soul Break via Spiritual Unity and Rabbit's Pocket Watch abuse. When he starts dodging, use Indignation against him so that doesn't interrupt the flow.

As for why I did something this stupid, I felt very overleveled for the base game so I tried to make it a bit more challenging - and then completely forgot I had the difficulty turned up while fighting the optional superboss.

Jul 10, 2019
What do you get for killing him
I've never bothered, and the guide I read just said it wasn't worth it, so I got curious.
God Fish's Ring, which doubles your defense at the cost of disabling HP recovery - I.E. use of healing items, and lots of souls. 2.65 Million on Difficulty 9, so 530,000 on Difficulty 0.

P4SS4N3R

Dec 15, 2018
Why red riding hood not appear at rabbit hole after i beat boss at ward i reduce my sen to -10 but she not appear near bonfire.

Diorus

Nov 10, 2017
Why red riding hood not appear at rabbit hole after i beat boss at ward i reduce my sen to -10 but she not appear near bonfire.
becouse her first appearance is right after the boss near the mirror instead of monster when you have 0 sen.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
all saves

DLC3 companions
DLC3 visual novel
effect of LUK on status ailments

!!!IMPORTANT!!!
This post (and everything it links to) was last updated before the release of the official English translation. Everything below this notice may or may not be up-to-date with current content and some names may be different between the fan and official translations.
!!!IMPORTANT!!!

Quick walkthrough, some lore, and full save by hahahaZXC

Major spoilers, obviously. Feel free to point out stuff I missed or anything I'm wrong on. Also, the map in the txt file was mangled for me, so I fixed it. Still in Japanese though, so Google Translate is your friend. If formatting breaks it again, I also attached a picture you can use an OCR on or something.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

P4SS4N3R

Dec 15, 2018
becouse her first appearance is right after the boss near the mirror instead of monster when you have 0 sen.
I know that its my second game she just not appear.
Im not sure but i think it's a bug or i destroy the game progess because i use cheshire cat ring and go to fish market before i fight the boss at mental ward.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
I know that its my second game she just not appear.
Im not sure but i think it's a bug or i destroy the game progess because i use cheshire cat ring and go to fish market before i fight the boss at mental ward.
Red Riding Hood no longer appears at the Rabbit Hole bonfire after you reach story progression 3. You need to backtrack to catch her there almost immediately after you first meet her in Lutwidge.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
How do I pledge with shisha?
I only have three choices to make and she is always not interested.
What could I miss?

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes