4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
Can someone tell me how I can defeat Lindamea in his last stage and also how to survive the first round in the first and forth encounter with Prince of Hell?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
The last phase of lindamea is just survival. Neither of you can die for 20 (really 10) turns so you just need to wait it out until you see the buff on him disappears. If you really want to cheese it, make sure he changes phases because of dot damage. This forces him to go first after the phase change making his buff last 1 turn less than yours.
For prince of hell, equip a weapon with a high stun rate and gear with counterattack. This way, you stun him before he can do much. Then just keep stunning him until he dies. Alternatively, use fear resistance and 100% evasion gear (soul from the wind boss works well here) to survive his initial attack, then stun him to death.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mmll3

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I just remove whatever buff he gets / debuffs I get and spam omnicurse on 'em with guard at the end of each turn as I regen all the damage he deals.
Then just burst the poor prince with high crit dmg~~~

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You can't do that in the jail fight or in the last fight, he gets the first turn always

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I see, I only fought the lad twice, the second fight was way wayyy easier than the first one, haven't been to the third and last one yet.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
There's no character called Maxwell, it's just Blackwell. Blackwell's insanity doesn't have anything to do with Bill's death. Jub Jub does. Jub Jub is also the reason all those girls died with a couple exceptions.

Reactions: Mr. Cofman

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
if you make humpty dumpthy hatch, hit progression 10 and jub jub still alive, she will visit the golden goose to care with it

Reactions: Kaftein

Stormtroop

Mar 8, 2018
Need to have reached G end at some point and, in the loop you want to go to dlc 3 with, talked to Mabel. Then go to carrol river. Near the north exit there is a knight and witch mobs guarding a path through the trees. Get on the boat. Also need high enough sen to see the door there.
I got the G ending and talk to Marble but still can't find the mobs you talking about.

Reactions: PRONTO3000

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
If you kill Prince of Hel in the prison you get his special headwear and he won´t reappear somewhere else.

Do the fairy tales of dlc 3 have any purpose?

Last edited:

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
Special equipped event textlines which I found:

Weapon:
Vorpal Sword - Head Hunting Beast

Head:
Mystery of Night Sky - Mabel

Ring:
Cheshire Cat´s Ring - Duchess Margaret
Leaf´s Ring - Victoria
Edith´s Ring - Jack the Ripper
Prickett´s Ring - understand "The Crawling One" or the language of "The Great Ones" in general

Covenant:
Victoria - Lingeriena
Jabberwock - entrance to dlc 3

Try to give Vernai the Bunny Suit after you saved him.

Last edited:

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
If anyone have / made a complete guide of the 3th DLC you are welcome please show me.

:love:

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes