Weapon:
Vorpal Sword - Head Hunting Beast

Head:
Mystery of Night Sky - Mabel

Ring:
Cheshire Cat´s Ring - Duchess Margaret
Leaf´s Ring - Victoria
Edith´s Ring - Jack the Ripper
Prickett´s Ring - understand "The Crawling One" or the language of "The Great Ones" in general

Covenant:
Victoria - Lingeriena
Jabberwock - entrance to dlc 3

Try to give Vernai the Bunny Suit after you saved him.
Lindamea has lines for Miranda's axe and Hein's scythe. Jabberwock has lines for vorpal sword. Bandersnatch has a special line if you use dung on her.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Lindamea has lines for Miranda's axe and Hein's scythe. Jabberwock has lines for vorpal sword. Bandersnatch has a special line if you use dung on her.
Demmet, time to fight The Black Knight again...

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
If you kill Prince of Hel in the prison you get his special headwear and he won´t reappear somewhere else.

Do the fairy tales of dlc 3 have any purpose?
They serve as support characters for the final boss of DLC 3. That is their only purpose so far. If you are looking for a way to get all 3 books, I suggest you browse the site for answers.

Peredine

Mar 10, 2018
Is the DLC 3 already translated?
Yes, it is translated, if you're not sure you're version have it (& translated) re-download your game here instead:

You need to have a "G" ending file to be able to start DLC3, you can find
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in your dungeon just after a "G" ending and she will clue you in where to find the entrance.

If you don't have a "G" ending save file, here is a step by step youtube walkthrough to do a "B" followed by a "G" ending:

Or you can search for Raf-Raf posts on this thread but there will be many spoilers ahead.

Have fun.

There's a dam- search button feature for a reason bud'.
Tssssk tssssssk back to your bad habit so soon?

It's one of the jumpscares you get when you have the curse of the snake god also, >her
Be nice with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or else! :^)

Last edited:

Peredine

Mar 10, 2018
Just a heads up for those starting DLC3.

You won't be able to brute force your way into it, Eeny know his community too well for that to be a possibility.

Reactions: ivannrajanaga

lolistomper69

Jun 6, 2019
Well, as someone that't played through the DLC 3 and whole game on difficulty 9, I can say that without this you can expect countless hours of grinding. Since every stat to the MAX which is about 1099998 is still not enough to easily pass through the DLC on Difficulty 9 by a long shot.
not really, i only had 109 in attack, everything else was dog shit, as long as you have a bunch of moves, attack and crit - youre golden

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
If anyone have / made a complete guide of the 3th DLC you are welcome please show me.

:love:
beware of this fucker
1626215539948.png
outside that: dlc3 area bosses doens't count the progression of torch unlike other game areas. At worst you may miss some small events to summon dlc3 residents to aid you in the last battle. But i suggest you before do: get prickett ring. You don't need it to be equipped just on your inventory work

if you havent done so: explore a lot the chaos dungeon to get lot of weapons | rings they gonna be handy

this guy posted how to summon those allies before last battle if you want https://f95zone.to/threads/blacksou...lation-eeny-meeny-miny-moe.51657/post-6092116

Last edited:

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Plus for EVERYONE WHO GOT CURSED BY SNAKE GOD i'm not sure but it seems that if you got G end you can talk to a snake in CG room and choose to ease the curse no snake anymore but a cute girl instead :)

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
So I have indeed a question, if all covenants girl are grimm’ s daughter... who is the mother?
Is it someone from the prequel?
Or it doesn’t even get mentioned?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Probably the original outer ones that were invited by crawling one, and then it just becomes a one sided family tree as the loops go on. Pretty certain Node is the one that reveals that somewhere, probably in G end's library. Also the B end heavily points towards it.

Last edited:
Reactions: zARRR
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes