4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I think I'd take sequel over BS world if given the choice.
Poor Grimm here is stuck in a repeating cycle with no one at his side.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ninjahotsprings
Mar 26, 2019
few step were discussed here, but hey: better go blind for not spoil yourself part of the fun. Yeah for enter dlc3 area you need clear ending G first, then you can ride a new boat in the carrol river to start the dlc3 area, if you ass get kicked too hard, try the ashes ignited with mabel and farm some souls or mysteries

View attachment 1273308

on a unrelated note:
View attachment 1273312
more crossovers references as shitposting
Is this real? Also wich Character is this? Can't remember her.

Wlafy

Jun 7, 2019
Okay, got all books, npcs, got the ending G aswell, new game cycle, got the red hood, killed the birb, entered chaos dungeon to talk with mapel and beat one boss aswell then entered carrol river

I can see a lot of ships but i cant enter anywhere besides that place with creepy santa enemy's, how do we enter this 3th dlc, give me advise im gonna die

I went like 10 pages back but found nothing besides just enter carroll river after beating ending g, and talk with mapel

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Okay, got all books, npcs, got the ending G aswell, new game cycle, got the red hood, killed the birb, entered chaos dungeon to talk with mapel and beat one boss aswell then entered carrol river

I can see a lot of ships but i cant enter anywhere besides that place with creepy santa enemy's, how do we enter this 3th dlc, give me advise im gonna die

I went like 10 pages back but found nothing besides just enter carroll river after beating ending g, and talk with mapel
That's the wrong boat bud'.
The DLC boat should be near the elevator that leads to Oxward.
1625096012386.png

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
just beware of those mobs, if you get yeeted hard, use a invisible pepper and ignore them

aattss

Feb 20, 2018
Thanks. I was able to get through the visual novel part.

Btw any tips on how to find the allies for the final boss?

Peredine

Mar 10, 2018
So, eeerrr...

234 pages in and apart from XYZ and ShinV (incomplete but greatly appreciated none the less) guide, is there a somewhat complete guide for base game please?

I keep messing up by myself...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
So, eeerrr...

234 pages in and apart from XYZ and ShinV (incomplete but greatly appreciated none the less) guide, is there a somewhat complete guide for base game please?

I keep messing up by myself...
Have you tried using the search function here?
There are tons of completed guides which I also copied already.

Peredine

Mar 10, 2018
Have you tried using the search function here?
There are tons of completed guides which I also copied already.
Well yes, I'm going to read the two hundred and forty four pages or search your personal thirty four pages or comments without getting any form of spoilers whatsoever, indeed!

Do you know how many times you answered a variant of "use the search button" while being needless antagonistic? you could had used the MP button to ask OP to pin one of the guide with all that time you spend but nope!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Well yes, I'm going to read the two hundred and forty four pages or search your personal thirty four pages or comments without getting any form of spoilers whatsoever, indeed!

Do you know how many times you answered a variant of "use the search button" while being needless antagonistic? you could had used the MP button to ask OP to pin one of the guide with all that time you spend but nope!
That's weird, I found mine on the first answer I've got.
Oh well, here we go again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Peredine
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes