4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Wlafy

Jun 7, 2019
It is translated.
I'd actually recommend you play blind than doing a guide tbh.
i did actually, i finished the game myself on first but i give up on finding the other endings so i did the true endings with a guide, but can u tell me how to enter the new dlc then? I'll play it myself first lol

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
i did actually, i finished the game myself on first but i give up on finding the other endings so i did the true endings with a guide, but can u tell me how to enter the new dlc then? I'll play it myself first lol
Many have answered that question before bud'
Go to Carroll River and there should be a new path before the elevator with two new mobs that'll serve as a "taste of what's to come" kind of thing in the 3rd DLC.

Well, aside from Asylum 2.0~~~

Reactions: hofom77573

Wlafy

Jun 7, 2019
Many have answered that question before bud'
Go to Carroll River and there should be a new path before the elevator with two new mobs that'll serve as a "taste of what's to come" kind of thing in the 3rd DLC.

Well, aside from Asylum 2.0~~~
its gonna be annoying now, but does the main nopy link is the updated version?

Wlafy

Jun 7, 2019
I think so.
I didn't download mine here but they did say it updated.
all the download's seems to be 1.1gb, while anonfile seems to be 1.23gb, can u send a link where u downloaded the game my friend, that would be a huge help

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
i really did find the link you wanted to give it to me, but i cant seem to find the download nowhere, meh im gonna sleep now

Who knows maybe the 1.1 gb link is the updated version and i wasted over a half hour lol

Thanks either way
All you had to do is click the blue "Link" text.
Dam-, and here I thought I am bad at most things...

• Haha
Reactions: ninjahotsprings

aattss

Feb 20, 2018
Is there any post-ending content? Like, otherwise I'll probably play on the save I made before I did the endings.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Well there's route g/f and dlc 3 content. Besides that, there is nothing you can't do before beating the game.

Reactions: aattss

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
If there's one thing I hated in this game, it's the dam- pendulum from RNG Chaos Dungeons...
I see that room -> instant use squirrel tail.

• Haha

TheLastFenian

Jun 21, 2021
Okay this is kinda a dumb question, but every time i try to google simple things about this game I'm bombarded with nothing but Dark Souls info.
How do you start a NG+? I'm almost done completing the G ending and collected all the fairy tales EXCEPT for one, which I could have sworn I picked up but don't have for some reason so I want to do it all again (I'm a crippling completionism and perfectionist).
If anyone could tell me how to NG+ I would appreciate it.
Also if by chance anyone knows, how do you NG+ Black Souls I as well?

Mar 26, 2019
Okay this is kinda a dumb question, but every time i try to google simple things about this game I'm bombarded with nothing but Dark Souls info.
How do you start a NG+? I'm almost done completing the G ending and collected all the fairy tales EXCEPT for one, which I could have sworn I picked up but don't have for some reason so I want to do it all again (I'm a crippling completionism and perfectionist).
After getting an Ending, Go tonthe Crystal in the library, near the White Door.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I see that you haven't played BS 1 before.
There should be a crystal to the left near the white door in the Dream Library.
Activate it and you should be able to do the rest~~~

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes