4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Huh, I didn't know this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can't. If you want to get physical with her then after defeating Florence, go back down the stairs. She's a tough fight though.
I'm disappointed...She didn't last longer than three turns...DIfficulty 9 too at that...
One turn -> change phase
Next turn -> Defeated.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: hofom77573

rngtan

Jul 9, 2018
Old question: How do you get the Jumper Fairy Tale, assuming that you didn't kill the one in the pub the first time around?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Old question: How do you get the Jumper Fairy Tale, assuming that you didn't kill the one in the pub the first time around?
Go back to the pub and kill him? I don't think he ever leaves there. Did you get the frog and flea parts?
Huh, I didn't know this one.

I'm disappointed...She didn't last longer than three turns...DIfficulty 9 too at that...
One turn -> change phase
Next turn -> Defeated.

The hard part of the fight is having enough damage to get through the first form before you auto die; and not overshooting and enraging the second form without killing her outright. I guess if you have max stats, you don't need to spend turns buffing which makes it significantly easier.
Yeah, Lingeriena, Courtisane (the one that stabs you at the end of Lingeriena's scene), and Kitty Fisher. Doesn't she name them just before that? Also, if you are pledged with Victoria before fighting Lingeriena, Lingeriena will comment about it at the start of the fight.
Too bad the other two aren't actually in the game. Maybe in bs 3 there will be an orgy with all 4 of them.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Go back to the pub and kill him? I don't think he ever leaves there. Did you get the frog and flea parts?

The hard part of the fight is having enough damage to get through the first form before you auto die; and not overshooting and enraging the second form without killing her outright. I guess if you have max stats, you don't need to spend turns buffing which makes it significantly easier.
Yeah, Lingeriena, Courtisane (the one that stabs you at the end of Lingeriena's scene), and Kitty Fisher. Doesn't she name them just before that? Also, if you are pledged with Victoria before fighting Lingeriena, Lingeriena will comment about it at the start of the fight.
Too bad the other two aren't actually in the game. Maybe in bs 3 there will be an orgy with all 4 of them.
Oh, no wonder she took no damage for my first 3 attacks before my 4th one~~~

rngtan

Jul 9, 2018
I turned out that she forgot to kill the flea. When I asked whether she has killed the flea, she said 'Yes', assuming the guy in the bar was the flea.

She managed to miss Pinocchio though. If I recall correctly, that is supposed to be the summon against the boss in the Abyss. Is there a way to get the book after the fact?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
She managed to miss Pinocchio though. If I recall correctly, that is supposed to be the summon against the boss in the Abyss. Is there a way to get the book after the fact?
No, that's one of the few missable fairy tales. To get that one, you have defeat a specific enemy called whale beast in the area before the deep sea knight bonfire. It's located northeast of the ledge you jump off to get to the bonfire. That unlocks the Pinocchio summon for the deep sea knight fight.

Reactions: rngtan

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Also check the difficulty,angel bless will set the difficulty to 9,though it wont affect you much if you are at max stat
I am always in diff 9 though.
I don't like it when they die fast, I want a challenge.
Black Knight ain't even a challenge, it's more of an annoying scripted fight.
But that first owl fight? That one is a nice fight, the weapon it gives you is also BALANCED...

• Haha
Reactions: hofom77573

NizzBizz4

Jul 1, 2020
Is there any games with this kind of turn based combat style preferably with good art like black souls. Of course its just a preference, it doesn't need to have good art.

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
I am always in diff 9 though.
I don't like it when they die fast, I want a challenge.
Black Knight ain't even a challenge, it's more of an annoying scripted fight.
But that first owl fight? That one is a nice fight, the weapon it gives you is also BALANCED...
The winter soldier will be fun i promise :)

Wlafy

Jun 7, 2019
does the new dlc translated guys? I really want to play the game from start so, and a guide would be pretty nice since i am a bad player

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes