4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Venyas

Jan 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, that explains it with Node...
I was hoping that wasnt the case...ah, and that explains
2 more things that just came up to mind

Nyhred

Apr 11, 2019
how'd you beat the wet nurse?

i killed her but she keeps respawning like, what do i do? is that a bug?

edit: i think that was a bug, but i defeated her now

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

She will keep spawning until she reaches the last spawn thingie.
It's more of annoying than hard.

Not as annoying as our undead pal though...

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
2 more things that just came up to mind
What. What does Sho have to do with Mary Sue.
That and, do you guys think Grimm falling with the crawling one at the very end is what Mabel was talking about? his vessel being broken and grimm set free? (after we beat old king) cause if so then that means the plan went flawlessly.

Nurse can't be killed as long as she has allies. Either that or, as the wiki says, she revives at chance.

Last edited:

Kvball

Apr 3, 2019
I was hoping that wasnt the case...ah, and that explain

Nurse can't be killed as long as she has allies. Either that or, as the wiki says, she revives at chance.
100% it's chance. I've played through the DLC multiple times to see everything and once I killed her on the 2nd death blow, another must have been 20+. She has the same effect as the item her soul gives, but probably with a higher proc chance.

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
BLACKSOUL 3
Make me suffer
Grimm go mad and create another world, this time Red Hood (imaginary) is your enemy
Grimm die this time ,he had to otherwise fairy tale keep spawning out of control

Venyas

Jan 20, 2018
What. What does Sho have to do with Mary Sue.

As for that other thing (I dont know how to make this look better)

Reactions: Vlrnt

Venyas

Jan 20, 2018

100% it's chance. I've played through the DLC multiple times to see everything and once I killed her on the 2nd death blow, another must have been 20+. She has the same effect as the item her soul gives, but probably with a higher proc chance.
Bittersweet is right.
Also, I like how the endings seem to progressively brighten up. Or at least, I think they do. By comparison the endings from bs 1 are dark holes of suffering, ending G just looks more happy, but it isnt....ye, H might just be the "happiest" we've had yet.

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
As for that other thing (I dont know how to make this look better)
She did talk about mary sue in one of her dialog but the name she pronounce it its just weird.I also think she might also have something to do with the princess

Wowadoo

Jun 28, 2020
Jub Jub strikes again.
Probably shouldn't do a challenge run without understanding the game.
Jub Jub goes wild once you reach 10 progression. You gain progression by killing bosses and certain events (which are entering upper lutwidge, pulling the lever in the cathedral crypt, getting past the guards at the start of the queen's garden maze, and seeing the 0 progress alice scene.). Not really helpful in this case but you can check your current progression in the library. There are torches above the white door at the north end. Btw, even if you reach 10 progression, she won't kill anyone until you rest at a bonfire (and also dying or using a homeward probably).
I didn't mean to do a challenge run haha... Right after I started the game, I was thinking of enetring the library, but at that point I already had a lot of souls, so using the black ash was kind of ooof, I mean hey, I did experience something, so now I'll just get ending C, which I already did, and do a redo this time, and kill JubJub first.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019

P.S. any other good games you can recommend?
Last year in a Q&A, Toro said he wanted to do a game about Red hood and another about the demon princesses before doing bs 3. After finishing dlc 3, I think he started working on his touhou game? as well as catching up on games he ignored to finish to the dlc. Can't say if those are still his plans now or not.

I can generally recommend the Sequel series by Hakika. Sequel Blight, Sequel Awake, Sequel Colony and soon, Sequel Kludge. There is also a spinoff called Asylum. Additionally if you enjoyed the gameplay in those, one of his previous non h games is also translated. It's called Liberty Step. These are all traditional turn based rpgs with a good amount of playtime (20-30 hours each, more if you do all the post game). Some systems vary between them so they are all unique in some way.
If you want more Grimm, there is Lust Grimm. Not as heavy on the fairy tale stuff as BS but it's there. There is also a sequel called Lust Friend but its themes and story have basically nothing to do with the previous game. There is a heavy emphasis on the downward spiral from losing in Lust Grimm. Lust Friend is much more easy going unless you do the hidden genocide route. It requires a lot of grinding though so I didn't bother with that route.
For more rape them into love, The Dungeon of Lulu Farea and its sequel Demonic nation Florehades. Both are more of a puzzle game than an rpg though but I recommend giving them a shot even if you don't like puzzle games. There are cheat rooms in both if you are struggling though.
Finally, if you want something just completely different, try Attack it! Devil Legion. You build a team of AI controlled monster girls and guide them to attack enemies. Be warned though, it can get really frustratingly hard on some of the later stages.

Reactions: harbinger59
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes