4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Nyhred

Apr 11, 2019
hello, i remember someone saying that after beating the onimusha, there's supposed to be a night sky but i dont know what or where it is so can anyone tell me?

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Definitely not set up by the crawling one, Mabel and friends are doing all this to free Grimm against its wishes after all. I do think its a trap to distract crawling one while Grimm meets with Gran Guignol however. Notice that Alice's name is missing throughout except when you say her name on the night of the third day, which also attracts the attention of crawling one who exclaims that it has found you. This means it was searching for you. One of the videos in Winterbell reveals that Prickett had created a space the crawling one could not look into. I think that same power was probably applied to the VN section and the crawling one followed Grimm in but was unable to escape in time before he defeated Gran Guignol. It couldn't escape because of the way the door to leave is set up. On the horror route, there is a note near the door that says implies that it gets harder to escape the longer you spend in it. So I imagine it racked up quite a lot of difficulty while searching from Grimm after he already left.
There is also a theory on the jp wiki that it's a memory of Gran Guignol's from when Mary was gathering the souls used to create Grimm. All the horror and bad ends and stuff are from Mary trying to break Carrol's soul.
If im correct the girl on the front door is Mabel right?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
hello, i remember someone saying that after beating the onimusha, there's supposed to be a night sky but i dont know what or where it is so can anyone tell me?
Talk to Mabel by the chaos dungeon bonfire. I think it comes after old king though.
If im correct the girl on the front door is Mabel right?
If you're talking about the girl that sometimes is outside the door then yeah that's what I thought when I first saw her too. Not the great one Mabel though.

Nyhred

Apr 11, 2019
Talk to Mabel by the chaos dungeon bonfire. I think it comes after old king though.
i beat the old king first then onimusha, and i beat onimusha again just to make sure its not bugged or anything, but nothing mentioning the night sky pops up when i talk to her, thank you for the reply tho

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
i beat the old king first then onimusha, and i beat onimusha again just to make sure its not bugged or anything, but nothing mentioning the night sky pops up when i talk to her, thank you for the reply tho
The night sky is when she shows you what's under her skirt after you select Rape. Make sure you have a key. If you're looking for the item Mystery of the Night Sky then you need to defeat Mabel at the end of the boss rush. It's located to the left of the chaos dungeon bonfire.

Nyhred

Apr 11, 2019
The night sky is when she shows you what's under her skirt after you select Rape. Make sure you have a key. If you're looking for the item Mystery of the Night Sky then you need to defeat Mabel at the end of the boss rush. It's located to the left of the chaos dungeon bonfire.
oh so that's what it is, thank you

Venyas

Jan 20, 2018
There, done, Finished it. Now to enjoy the big ass hole in the hearth this game left me with.
Now, I try to understand:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Gterus

Nov 24, 2018
His armor doesn't really match the image though, I thought about Cinderella's son from the first game but his armor doesn't fit either.

Also if DLC3 was included i'd assume andre de lorde would be there as well.
Ah, he looks similar to Shadowmoon Knight Oentius (but his armor color is black, so its probably not him either) oentius.png

Reactions: ierdan

Wowadoo

Jun 28, 2020
Alrighty, well, just a while ago, I messed up hard. In the begginning, I already decided to not go to the library, so I remained a level 1, after some grinding and gear changes, I explored, and fought in the game. Well, I spent over a couple days, and just a while ago all the dang npc's I had for covenants died. Literally every single one. Guess what, I needed speed to beat the bosses, as that was what I focused on, and boom, all my hard work down the drain. Apparently, it's cause of this bird called jupjup or something.

Moral is, just use the black ash's at the beggining, save yourself trouble and finish it fast.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Jub Jub strikes again.
Probably shouldn't do a challenge run without understanding the game.
Jub Jub goes wild once you reach 10 progression. You gain progression by killing bosses and certain events (which are entering upper lutwidge, pulling the lever in the cathedral crypt, getting past the guards at the start of the queen's garden maze, and seeing the 0 progress alice scene.). Not really helpful in this case but you can check your current progression in the library. There are torches above the white door at the north end. Btw, even if you reach 10 progression, she won't kill anyone until you rest at a bonfire (and also dying or using a homeward probably).

Reactions: Lolicon Kami
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes