4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
His domain on that part affects both of you for 20(10) turns. You just have to kill him once it runs out on him. I lucked out and had poison damage trigger his next phase so he was already down one turn so I was still immortal when his buff ran out.
I didn't know the exact amount of turns so I think I lasted longer than that...
That one is hands down the most annoying one, forget hard, it's a gimmicky one~~~
Even more gimmicky than Miss Elder Wolfy.

And I think I got the bad outcome...I should've confined that loli sooner before she went Catherine mode to me and turned to something else after she shot the dood...
Oh well, at least I'll have to finish one of the questlines then confine 'em for the first CG completion~~~

Last edited:

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Is there no other way than just drinking it?
I guess I'll have to do 2 more NG+ runs to 100% the CGs.

I already have a gallery save on a separate file.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
huh, if you leave said area and enter again, there should be another drink me there, mostly a hunch because if you ate the cake in the same room to revert yourself, the drink me will there again. No need to multi-save here

drink me - > get eat me -> leave room -> enter again -> drink me

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
My progress 4~~~

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You have to make it to the cathedral before she does, which means don't talk to her on the beach until you are ready essentially. The warm up scene is only on the lion route. She's in an igloo in the blizzard area. Near the top entrance a little to the left is a sign that says down. Follow it to get to the igloo.
Show me a screenie~~~
It's basically impossible to miss, winterbell isn't that big. The bloodsign in question is right above the room Mabel is/was in.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You have to make it to the cathedral before she does, which means don't talk to her on the beach until you are ready essentially. The warm up scene is only on the lion route. She's in an igloo in the blizzard area. Near the top entrance a little to the left is a sign that says down. Follow it to get to the igloo.
Oh, I went with Uni first since she has the most CGs~~~

Wait, the beach? the one where slime girl is? Had to slap her to break out of her spell then after that, went to the cathedral thing and the whole scene played out.

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
Oh, I went with Uni first since she has the most CGs~~~

Wait, the beach? the one where slime girl is? Had to slap her to break out of her spell then after that, went to the cathedral thing and the whole scene played out.
The slime is in a cave, not a beach.

Though you can skip sho in the cave, simply don't talk to her, go to the church and kill kai, then go slap her, then return to kai.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The slime is in a cave, not a beach.

Though you can skip sho in the cave, simply don't talk to her, go to the church and kill kai, then go slap her, then return to kai.
Oh, I was kinda worried that entering the next zone might trigger the next part.
Oh well, at least this info is now stored for the next run.

Oh, God.
I'll have to redo that dam- Asylum 2.0 again...

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes