4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

69kun

Apr 25, 2020
go to carroll river in your save
wait, you mean going through the hidden passage near the elevator right?
i go there and nothing happened whatsoever, so i'm guessing 1 of these 2 things happened:
1 my game's bugged
2 you have to clear end g, which puts you back at the very start of the game, which means i have to playthrough the entire game again until caroll river at least.
if i'm being honest, neither of these possibilities sounds fun at all

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
wait, you mean going through the hidden passage near the elevator right?
i go there and nothing happened whatsoever, so i'm guessing 1 of these 2 things happened:
1 my game's bugged
2 you have to clear end g, which puts you back at the very start of the game, which means i have to playthrough the entire game again until caroll river at least.
if i'm being honest, neither of these possibilities sounds fun at all
There's supposed to be a boat you can board there and it takes you to a door (which won't open until you've met Mabel) which leads to the dlc.
It's not like it takes more than a couple minutes to get to carrol river from the start of the game if you've already beaten it. Crash chamber > rabbit hole > lutwidge > park of fog > upper lutwidge > carrol river. Or you can go through the slaughter house instead of upper lutwidge if you want less progression.
Actually, has anyone checked if dlc 3 affects progression at all? I haven't actually gone there yet without having 10+ progression.

69kun

Apr 25, 2020
There's supposed to be a boat you can board there and it takes you to a door (which won't open until you've met Mabel) which leads to the dlc.
It's not like it takes more than a couple minutes to get to carrol river from the start of the game if you've already beaten it. Crash chamber > rabbit hole > lutwidge > park of fog > upper lutwidge > carrol river. Or you can go through the slaughter house instead of upper lutwidge if you want less progression.
Actually, has anyone checked if dlc 3 affects progression at all? I haven't actually gone there yet without having 10+ progression.
yeah that's what i'm worrying about, wouldn't want jubjub to go berserk on your waifus
also should you be worry about the red hood encounters? or collecting the fairy tales? or the convenant since some of them got new scenes, can you just skip all that and just enjoys the dlc?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
As long as you trigger Red hood's first appearance in Lutwidge, you can pick up the others any time you want. There's no reason to collect the fairy tales since all the rewards there can be gotten some other way (ring can be gotten from chaos dungeon and node's swimsuit scene can be unlocked in the gallery after finishing G end) and the new scenes for existing characters can be gotten any time (or just straight up unlocked for free since you finished G end). As for Jub Jub, I guess that is a bit of a detour since it requires mental ward. Adds another couple minutes maybe.
For just enjoying the DLC, I'm fairly sure there is no reason to do any of this, other than maybe Jub Jub because convenants. I only used the Duchess' covenant in the dlc. The rest of the game just sort of pauses while you do the DLC.

Reactions: 69kun

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
yeah that's what i'm worrying about, wouldn't want jubjub to go berserk on your waifus
also should you be worry about the red hood encounters? or collecting the fairy tales? or the convenant since some of them got new scenes, can you just skip all that and just enjoys the dlc?
Why would you ever go against jubjub?

She's just looking out for you.

Nobody she kills will be of any use, just don't impregnate kuti and you'll still be able to have the best covenant in the game.

Reactions: lolistomper69

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hail~~~

Anyone know where to get the 'Eat Me". thing? I'm trynna complete the CGs.

BONUS:

This is definitely giving me Prototype Vibes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Hail~~~

Anyone know where to get the 'Eat Me". thing? I'm trynna complete the CGs.

BONUS:

This is definitely giving me Prototype Vibes.

do you remember the very first boss you fight? go 1 room back until find a bunch of bookshelfs then go to the path to the right, it will be there, if you eat it you will be miniature, and can go outright to the pond of bloody tears, if you go to the spore forest at progress 0 you will trigger the alice service scenes, if are curious

...you will miss forever the event of red by doing so

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
do you remember the very first boss you fight? go 1 room back until find a bunch of bookshelfs then go to the path to the right, it will be there, if you eat it you will be miniature, and can go outright to the pond of bloody tears, if you go to the spore forest at progress 0 you will trigger the alice service scenes, if are curious

...you will miss forever the event of red by doing so
That's "Drink Me", not "Eat me".
I always save it for our good ol' fwend.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
im pretty sure there a counter-item that spawn after you drink the drink me, it ask you to eat to revert the effect, i guess take the cake, then leave by any means, you will return to the normal size anyway

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
I just found that out, You use Drink me, get Eat me and Max pledge with The Duchess, when you choose make love with Eat Me in the inventory, you will see new option.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
im pretty sure there a counter-item that spawn after you drink the drink me, it ask you to eat to revert the effect, i guess take the cake, then leave by any means, you will return to the normal size anyway
Is there no other way than just drinking it?
I guess I'll have to do 2 more NG+ runs to 100% the CGs.

I already have a gallery save on a separate file.

Last edited:

FluffyKnight

Jun 30, 2020
Thanks to some helpful posters here, I finally beat the last boss (God's Angels is op af). Now I am trying to actually finish the side quests. But I don't get how to actually choose a side between the lion and the unicorn.

I am also wondering how to get the angel's scenes. I probably missed them while running around scared and she already disappeared even before killing Nightingale.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Thanks to some helpful posters here, I finally beat the last boss (God's Angels is op af). Now I am trying to actually finish the side quests. But I don't get how to actually choose a side between the lion and the unicorn.

I am also wondering how to get the angel's scenes. I probably missed them while running around scared and she already disappeared even before killing Nightingale.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
His domain on that part affects both of you for 20(10) turns. You just have to kill him once it runs out on him. I lucked out and had poison damage trigger his next phase so he was already down one turn so I was still immortal when his buff ran out.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes