4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
alright im downloading the dlc3, now to see if my heart brokes or nah. If raf-raf won whitout triggering a bug then i guess i can too

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Weeeeeeeeeeeee~keep writing your journey here~
That, I will after I finish doing another RRH route and doing the dam- Chaos Dungeons again...
Yep, I am definitely confining our Bicorn fella, I'm not really into femdom.

Nyhred

Apr 11, 2019
anyone got a discord or somethin, cuz searching the forum doesn't work like intended, or i might be doing something wrong

and i dont want to like ask a question that someone already answered, but i really cant find the answer cuz the search doesnt work

but ill ask anyway, its about the pumpkin mirror and such, i really couldnt find them so anyone know where they are?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
anyone got a discord or somethin, cuz searching the forum doesn't work like intended, or i might be doing something wrong

and i dont want to like ask a question that someone already answered, but i really cant find the answer cuz the search doesnt work

but ill ask anyway, its about the pumpkin mirror and such, i really couldnt find them so anyone know where they are?
After you finish G end, there is a hidden npc in queensland that sells them. He's in the bottom left of the enclosed area that has the hidden door with the clown nightmare spirit. There's a bloodsign nearby that says "there's something".

Nyhred

Apr 11, 2019
After you finish G end, there is a hidden npc in queensland that sells them. He's in the bottom left of the enclosed area that has the hidden door with the clown nightmare spirit. There's a bloodsign nearby that says "there's something".
thank you

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
alright i beat the ending H, what a wild ride, there lot of stuff i don't get, what page i should jump to backtrack all discussion?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gemmenica

Feb 26, 2020
alright i beat the ending H, what a wild ride, there lot of stuff i don't get, what page i should jump to backtrack all discussion?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep, i still can't quite get what's the deal with the VN part though is it like a memory or just some prank from TCO?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Definitely not set up by the crawling one, Mabel and friends are doing all this to free Grimm against its wishes after all. I do think its a trap to distract crawling one while Grimm meets with Gran Guignol however. Notice that Alice's name is missing throughout except when you say her name on the night of the third day, which also attracts the attention of crawling one who exclaims that it has found you. This means it was searching for you. One of the videos in Winterbell reveals that Prickett had created a space the crawling one could not look into. I think that same power was probably applied to the VN section and the crawling one followed Grimm in but was unable to escape in time before he defeated Gran Guignol. It couldn't escape because of the way the door to leave is set up. On the horror route, there is a note near the door that says implies that it gets harder to escape the longer you spend in it. So I imagine it racked up quite a lot of difficulty while searching from Grimm after he already left.
There is also a theory on the jp wiki that it's a memory of Gran Guignol's from when Mary was gathering the souls used to create Grimm. All the horror and bad ends and stuff are from Mary trying to break Carrol's soul.

Reactions: dd777 and gemmenica

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I keep seeing this VN thing.
What is it? I dunno if I passed this one already or not so any info might help me confirm if I did pass it already.

gemmenica

Feb 26, 2020
Definitely not set up by the crawling one, Mabel and friends are doing all this to free Grimm against its wishes after all. I do think its a trap to distract crawling one while Grimm meets with Gran Guignol however. Notice that Alice's name is missing throughout except when you say her name on the night of the third day, which also attracts the attention of crawling one who exclaims that it has found you. This means it was searching for you. One of the videos in Winterbell reveals that Prickett had created a space the crawling one could not look into. I think that same power was probably applied to the VN section and the crawling one followed Grimm in but was unable to escape in time before he defeated Gran Guignol. It couldn't escape because of the way the door to leave is set up. On the horror route, there is a note near the door that says implies that it gets harder to escape the longer you spend in it. So I imagine it racked up quite a lot of difficulty while searching from Grimm after he already left.
There is also a theory on the jp wiki that it's a memory of Gran Guignol's from when Mary was gathering the souls used to create Grimm. All the horror and bad ends and stuff are from Mary trying to break Carrol's soul.
Make sense, so basically its either a trap set to delay TCO for Grimm to settle things with Grand Guignoll or Caroll's memory when Mary trying to get his soul

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes