4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
Equip counter ring , Sword of Giant and Knight Ring for counter stun. Don't evade , it's a trap.
The Ankle Chop status is dangerous so either you stun him with counter in first turn and going all out on him or play defensively and guard with Counter.
If you guard, use Stone Flesh Otherwise he can gunbreak and make you vulnerable.
Evasion isn't a trap just disregard the ankle status and summon wall of flesh.

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
it was posted a couple pages ago actually. but its the version without supposed bugfixes (aka the 6th june version)
Played through the entire game that was posted and didn't experience more than 4 bugs, (including dislegging being absolutely overpowered if you consider that a bug) what was included in the bug fixes?

Dec 7, 2018
Hello, guys. How to enter DLC 3? I really don't have any clue.
Can you be more specific? Do you mean the dlsite version or the one on ipfs.io. If it's the latter then I'm sorry but you have to download the whole thing. Just unzip it and overwrite everything. Don't worry, your save will still be there.

huiaaa

Jun 16, 2021
Can you be more specific? Do you mean the dlsite version or the one on ipfs.io. If it's the latter then I'm sorry but you have to download the whole thing. Just unzip it and overwrite everything. Don't worry, your save will still be there.
I've downloaded the game from this site so I don't really understand what are you talking about.

Bippybobby

Mar 19, 2019
Just finished the 3rd DLC. Was absolutely crushed cuz I didn't know the angel puts your difficulty to 9. Overall I loved the whole thing, especially realizing I wasn't as strong as I thought I was. Gonna go through again and get all the stuff I missed. Dunno why I deluded myself in thinking there was going to be a happy ending.

Nov 1, 2018
might be a dumb question but how do i know if i downloaded the 3rd dlc?
is it in the updated mega link? furthermore, how do i start the dlc ingame?
sorry in advance if it was already answered...

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016

Found this, played it and its like a japanese folktale version of Black Souls. The CG room is even set up the same.

Dec 7, 2018
might be a dumb question but how do i know if i downloaded the 3rd dlc?
is it in the updated mega link? furthermore, how do i start the dlc ingame?
sorry in advance if it was already answered...
You need to get G end first, then on the next loop go to carrol river. Near the north end of it there is a boat with two enemies from the dlc there and to the right is a gap in the trees.

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
Well, do you have link to that one? I mean IPFS. And how to achieve G end? Please, I need full guide rofl
Indeed, Cheshire Cat said that!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It seems that the bin of the 2D games thread on 4chan contains the link to BS2 DLC 3, but it seems bugged... I can't access the area (Am I doing something wrong?). Here is the link in case anyone wants it:

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
Much thanks! Also, do you know what I need to do in order to achieve ending G?
Talk to red hood (recommend 10 times for the new scene) which is accessed with 0 sen at specific bonfires (just check them all)
Gather the memories at Caroll river, Tea party, Lorina's castle, The beach, queensland, and oxward academy.
Get leaf's ring

Would also recommend visiting miranda.

Reactions: huiaaa

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Ah f- this, I'm downloading the one on the other site.

Is it needed to do Ending G to access the 3rd DLC?

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes