4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Already mentioned it several times that he is Andre.
GG shows some personality at least when it (I assume its GG that does this) removes prince of hell after you beat him in winterbell. There's also the hscene with alice doll (which was created by GG). At the end it tries to hold Grimm in and Grimm mentions visions of becoming soulless, that might just be part of the doll sex fetish though.
Definitely crawling one has degraded from its past power. IIRC there is dialogue somewhere about how it is much weaker than it used to be because it's trying too hard to be Alice. Weak enough that an old fragment of it, Prickett, could successfully create a domain that crawling one couldn't peer into.
Not all outer ones want in on the human emotions thing. Some outer ones outright rejected the offer (kuti's parents, elemental great ones). Some joined despite not being interested (Jabberwock just wanted to make blacker souls).
Jub Jub, Bandersnatch and Jabberwock aren't Sister, Daughter, Mother Alice. Jub Jub and Bandersnatch get deleted by Jabberwock and Jabberwock herself is killed by Grimm shortly after in G end and the Alices still show up afterwards. They also don't have the same great one form when you fight them as the three nightmares do. Those three Alices are just more great ones that crawling one lured in with her Grimm love plan. One of the videos you can watch in Winterbell shows Sister Alice getting mad at Mabel cause great ones are going missing (one of which being the one that was playing Elder Sister Alice) and Sister Alice thinks Mabel is kidnapping them for her dungeon. She also accuses Mabel of working together with crawling one to trick the other great ones. Mabel tells her they probably got bored/aware of crawling one's trick and just left. Heck, even Mabel says she was part of the harem for a couple laps before getting bored of it.
Actually they are, because they and Leaf/Mary Sue died in the G ending and if they all suffered a permadeath they wouldn't have returned in the next loop and the G ending would be the final ending. We even see Jabberwock as Mother Alice for a brief moment when we first meet her in Carroll River. Considering what their boss forms are in the E endings they most definably are the Wife, Daughter and cousin of the Black Pharaoh that ending up like TCO but to a lesser extent expect for Sister Alice.

As for the TCO and Prickett it's clear that She is what is left of the real Nyarlathotep/TCO that escaped insanity which makes them stealing Leafs power even more Ironic as TCO ended up having to be split in two, it's real self and it's power manifest but in a more messy way than what happened to leaf.

In short, taking Mary Sue's powers away didn't stop them from fucking everyone over directly or otherwise.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Actually they are, because they and Leaf/Mary Sue died in the G ending and if they all suffered a permadeath they wouldn't have returned in the next loop and the G ending would be the final ending. We even see Jabberwock as Mother Alice for a brief moment when we first meet her in Carroll River. Considering what their boss forms are in the E endings they most definably are the Wife, Daughter and cousin of the Black Pharaoh that ending up like TCO but to a lesser extent expect for Sister Alice.
My point was they died in G ending and then, in the same ending, the three Alices popped up anyway. That's different from dying and then time being rewound (looping) and coming back.
There is no indication that the Alice at Jabberwock's riverside spot is Mother Alice.
If they are the 3 nightmares, and Jub Jub is Sister Alice, then why didn't Jabberwock pull the same stunt she did in G end and just delete her? I also have a hard time believing Jub Jub of all people would stand up to to the other two or crawling one.

franz941

Nov 22, 2017
Ok someone know when the last dlc will be added here? i heard is actually bugged tho are they waiting for patch?
played first game in english and second without dlc in japanese using chita and a traslator buuut i didn't understand the story at all, kinda want to play it in english to finally understand something...

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Ok someone know when the last dlc will be added here? i heard is actually bugged tho are they waiting for patch?
played first game in english and second without dlc in japanese using chita and a traslator buuut i didn't understand the story at all, kinda want to play it in english to finally understand something...
The last DLC isnt bugged. The people that claim its bugged just dont know how to play a rpg lol.

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
the "best way" to do it
Day 1: wait for nighttime, go to the 1st floor, follow Alice, go to her room (Second/Middle sister), sleep with her

Day 2: wait for nighttime, get out of your room, you'll hear Edith coughing, talk to her (Third/youngest sister), go to the living room and inspect until you get the "medicine" (it takes around 4 or 5 inspections), go back to Edith, enter her room and sleep with her (i'm told you gotta do this with 100% precision so if you picked another prompt by accident you are fucked)

Day 3: Speak with Lorina in the living room during daytime, wait for nighttime, go to her room (First/Oldest sister) and sleep with her

Day 4: Get out and don't look back

Important notes: don't open the vestibule door no matter what and don't go to Alice when she cries for help in Day 3 nighttime
pretty much just follow the warnings the game gives you if you inspect things
Yup, Thanks. I'm suck at this type of thing lol ;v

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
He does percentage damage, you need to have an evasion build and use sho's covenant or the whittled ring to survive.
Equip counter ring , Sword of Giant and Knight Ring for counter stun. Don't evade , it's a trap.
The Ankle Chop status is dangerous so either you stun him with counter in first turn and going all out on him or play defensively and guard with Counter.
If you guard, use Stone Flesh Otherwise he can gunbreak and make you vulnerable.

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Does anybody have some tips on the last boss of dlc3 (the 6th phase with Queen Alice)? I have been stuck so long on this that I've already seen all of Mabel's possible interactions in the stairway talk.
She did have some kinda of 1 shot ignore defense and HP percentage move without charging, best way I see is stack Fuminous Wrath 9 turns from Bandersnatch's weapon early on and oneshot her when you in her phase or Just spam Grit + Requiem

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Equip counter ring , Sword of Giant and Knight Ring for counter stun. Don't evade , it's a trap.
The Ankle Chop status is dangerous so either you stun him with counter in first turn and going all out on him or play defensively and guard with Counter.
If you guard, use Stone Flesh Otherwise he can gunbreak and make you vulnerable.
Counter stun works but so does evasion. You need fear resistance though. In the prison fight and winterbell fight he gets first action and opens with fear to counter evasion. If you have 100% evasion and fear immunity you can evade the acid and helix sword and the gun shot does % damage so it shouldn't kill you. On your turn cure ankle chop somehow like goddess blood or chakra and then just stunlock him.
She did have some kinda of 1 shot ignore defense and HP percentage move without charging, best way I see is stack Fuminous Wrath 9 turns from Bandersnatch's weapon early on and oneshot her when you in her phase or Just spam Grit + Requiem
She has a fall damage attack like the winterbell wind boss. You could counter it with cheshire cat ring but it's probably better to just outright kill her before she uses it rather than spend a ring slot on that. Ignore the gears (they seem to have absurdly high defense and reflect magic) and just focus on her. If you build god's angels stacks on the previous two stages, you should be able to kill her in one or two turns as long as you have buffs. Hans should also work but needs precision buff. Could also do grand challenge + vorpal ultimate slashes combo.

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I am still wondering why's there still no updates to this one.
Also, should I do a fresh new game or is my balanced save fine to use?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I am still wondering why's there still no updates to this one.
Also, should I do a fresh new game or is my balanced save fine to use?
If you put it on diff 9 you'll have some challenge even with max stats. From a fresh save you'd have to grind to around 20k stats anyway on diff 0. Not particularly hard thanks to the new boss rush though.
When I started the dlc I had about 40k base stats, maxed with buffs. Went through the whole thing at diff 9, fought and beat everyone except Carnacki because I missed the hidden room and the final boss cause I had no allies, second loop I beat the final boss handily with all 3 allies. Probably could do it now with no allies. Had to retry several bosses several times to get a strat down. A lot of them just say fuck you to your stats.

gemmenica

Feb 26, 2020
Ok so i just finished the game and man what a ride...Red Hood is truly Best Girl T_T

and this dlc is just a cluster of lore bombs everywhere lol, the age old question of who prickett is finally answered(albeit still vague tbh), the true nature of wonderland, the truth about mabel obsession with wine, and more details about Great One(Ruler), Outer Gods and Creators. But anybody knows the deal with the VN part? is it just an illusions or is it a flashback?

Still Kinda funny how this whole mess is kinda Mary Sue's Fault at its core.

Basically the whole BS2 started because TCO stripped Mary's super creator powers then she's just treat it like a battery for her new game and told her outer god friends like "Hey Guys i just got this neat Super Creator power from that fairy to boot up my Wonderland, wanna come to my garden and watch this Grimm guy chased me around the whole country?? You guys can totally join in, C'mon i promise it will be fun, there will be sex, murder, depressions, blacksouls and everything too" and Mabel be like ''You had me at the blacksoul part"

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes