4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Not all outer ones want in on the human emotions thing. Some outer ones outright rejected the offer (kuti's parents, elemental great ones).
I think that's because they were against the method conceived by TCO. That or they just don't like/trust TCO.
Jub Jub, Bandersnatch and Jabberwock aren't Sister, Daughter, Mother Alice.
How does that relate to their appearance behind sister, daughter and mother Alice in ending H then?
I know they're Great Ones on their own, as in the 0 Sen "normal" ending you end up fighting each of them in their "true" form - one of them is named "The Elk Goddess" (I think it was mother Alice) and via its image we know it's Yhoundeh ( ) I don't know what the other two are representing, as in "The Black One" and "Shadow Demoness".
None of these are the same "true" eldritch forms as the fights for Bandersnatch, Jubjub and Jabberwock at 0 SEN, which only confuses me further regarding these three...

I think there was an article on the Japanese wiki that had a table correlating every character to their "real" counterpart... can't find it now for the life of me. It was the one that also explained in detail every serial killer reference for the nightmare spirits.

Last edited:

Aniviangel

Dec 22, 2019
I think there was an article on the Japanese wiki that had a table correlating every character to their "real" counterpart... can't find it now for the life of me. It was the one that also explained in detail every serial killer reference for the nightmare spirits.[/ISPOILER]
I'm actually interested in making a list of BS2 characters and their corresponding Lovecraft beings, but that requires too much effort and I'm lazy, plus there hasn't been enough time pass for people to discuss the ones in DLC3 (except Sho because she is too obvious)

Anyway briefly these are the six being discussed here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The table is mostly based on how Mazeran, the original artist of these arts, named these sprites in his pack, but many times characters' name, skill, and role in the story etc. also match the description of the corresponding Lovecraft counterpart.

Reactions: noibo and dd777

gemmenica

Feb 26, 2020
So anybody knows the strategy to beat Lingeria?, she's really difficult for me, Always Fully Healed Herself each turn and give a instant death buff and Atk debuff on every 2 turn.
i can somehow beat her with Angels Sword(Most Busted weapon in the game tbh), but her second form always 1 shot me....

Some tips is appreciated

Silvericefox

Jun 14, 2017
Any helps for the Visual Novel part , hard to save the sisters without the trial and error of saving the game though.
the "best way" to do it
Day 1: wait for nighttime, go to the 1st floor, follow Alice, go to her room (Second/Middle sister), sleep with her

Day 2: wait for nighttime, get out of your room, you'll hear Edith coughing, talk to her (Third/youngest sister), go to the living room and inspect until you get the "medicine" (it takes around 4 or 5 inspections), go back to Edith, enter her room and sleep with her (i'm told you gotta do this with 100% precision so if you picked another prompt by accident you are fucked)

Day 3: Speak with Lorina in the living room during daytime, wait for nighttime, go to her room (First/Oldest sister) and sleep with her

Day 4: Get out and don't look back

Important notes: don't open the vestibule door no matter what and don't go to Alice when she cries for help in Day 3 nighttime
pretty much just follow the warnings the game gives you if you inspect things

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
The prince of hell. Not really important in game I think but he is a recurring nightmare spirit. Three times he fights you. First time on a chain bridge. The second time, he can corner you in a tunnel with a lever. If you pull the lever, he backstabs you and instantly kills you. Third time is past the point of no return. Each fight he performs better. Also characteristic is the item spam he does. First fight he does 20x knife throws. Made me laugh. Third fight, he gets to go first and he goes absolutely wild, killed me even with the new ring that gives 900% defense buff at the start of the fight so don't think your stats will save you. Ended up cheesing him with the revive armor. Probably a better way to do it though. You can also fight him when you first meet him (you can come back later if you want) and he is just as strong as he is in the third nightmare spirit fight. He drops an armor though in this fight. Anyway, as a nightmare spirit he is based on a real person. That person is Andre de Lorde, a writer for the real life Gran Guignol, which is probably why he calls it his child. He wrote 150 plays for the theater and specialized in horror/tragedy.

I am aware
He does percentage damage, you need to have an evasion build and use sho's covenant or the whittled ring to survive.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
So anybody knows the strategy to beat Lingeria?, she's really difficult for me, Always Fully Healed Herself each turn and give a instant death buff and Atk debuff on every 2 turn.
i can somehow beat her with Angels Sword(Most Busted weapon in the game tbh), but her second form always 1 shot me....

Some tips is appreciated
It's a messed up fight. The way I did it was just max buff up and debuffs on the first form, then spam attack with hans. Had like 8 turns from rings, shield, helmet, covenant, indignation, and wine. I know the second form can stun, so use stone form, and it will get a turn after you defeat the first form if you don't defeat them both in one go. It might be a good idea to guard at the same time you kill the first form if you don't think you have enough damage to kill the second at the same time. With 4 rings + andor + indignation + duchess covenant, you should be able to rush her down though as long as you can reach max attack, which requires about 30k base attack if you use attack buff, phalanx, and insanity. Finally, just incase, if you don't ask her to save you the first time you encounter her (when she is on the pillar) she will turn your difficulty to 9 so check that.
He does percentage damage, you need to have an evasion build and use sho's covenant or the whittled ring to survive.
I know, beat him using windless armor + black knight ring. Don't even need % hp protection since only his gun attacks do that I think. Key is avoiding the fear from the first attack so you can evade almost everything else, particularly the helix sword at the end is where most of his damage comes from thanks to the debuff he puts on you reducing your defense to basically 0. Thankfully the helix sword is avoidable. I read you can also use a stun weapon like the log and counter attack him to stop him.

Reactions: gemmenica

gemmenica

Feb 26, 2020
It's a messed up fight. The way I did it was just max buff up and debuffs on the first form, then spam attack with hans. Had like 8 turns from rings, shield, helmet, covenant, indignation, and wine. I know the second form can stun, so use stone form, and it will get a turn after you defeat the first form if you don't defeat them both in one go. It might be a good idea to guard at the same time you kill the first form if you don't think you have enough damage to kill the second at the same time. With 4 rings + andor + indignation + duchess covenant, you should be able to rush her down though as long as you can reach max attack, which requires about 30k base attack if you use attack buff, phalanx, and insanity. Finally, just incase, if you don't ask her to save you the first time you encounter her (when she is on the pillar) she will turn your difficulty to 9 so check that.
Crap i reject her offer, so thats why she's so hard she's actually on Diff 9 lol.

Yeah the key is actually rush her down in one fell swoop, i somehow manage to beat her by lining up all 7 buff of Angel sword+Madness+Elemental Buff+Atk Buff + a perfectly timed Requiem right on the second phase.

Really hard but a fun boss, i really like this type of boss makes you experiment a whole lot of equipment and skill

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Found the Japanese wiki page with all the lore dumps and reference explanations, unfortunately, it is in Japanese, so you'll have to decrypt Google translate to understand it.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
About summons in the 3rd DLC,
For Greda, just don't talk to her at the start. Clear up till you get to winter town and talk to the snowman in the area where Kai is supposed to be and kill him, then go back and do her quest normally. Talk to her on the beach and then again on whichever path you took. (slap her on Unis path, warm up on Leiden path) At the church, choose "let's search together".
For the third summon, it's Florence. You need to have Blackwell's letter from the Ripon Cathedral before fighting Florence. After the fight, you will have the option to give her the letter instead of kill or rape. To get the letter, you need to talk to Blackwell in lutwidge, defeat the beast of distraction on the bridge so she moves to the cathedral, then talk to her again between 5 and 10 progress. At 10 progress she will move to the crypt and leave behind the letter.

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Jubjub appear back and float on sister alice just like the jojo stance, so im more forward to 3 sisters=3 nightmares.
But who knows, we need more evidence to proof it either 3 sisters=3 nightmare or No

FluffyKnight

Jun 30, 2020
Does anybody have some tips on the last boss of dlc3 (the 6th phase with Queen Alice)? I have been stuck so long on this that I've already seen all of Mabel's possible interactions in the stairway talk.

Kvball

Apr 3, 2019
Does anybody have some tips on the last boss of dlc3 (the 6th phase with Queen Alice)? I have been stuck so long on this that I've already seen all of Mabel's possible interactions in the stairway talk.
She was super easy for me. Went with the God's Angels (which has a stun chance) and that killed her in 2-3 rounds before she had a chance to do anything. Other than that, Deep Sea Shield + Mystery of the Night Sky + Windless Wrap with ofc Black Knight's Ring, 2 White rabbit and one Black Rabbit. If it's still not enough, go and do the Chaos Dungeon boss rush a few times and try again. Those give you 50 Old One souls a pop.

Reactions: FluffyKnight

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
The first translation was better
It was a hit or miss. There was some really obscure, borderline incomprehensible shit in Japanese (like translated parts of Carroll's poems) that were almost impossible to translate without consulting what the fuck is happening with EMMM first.

tobig

Sep 24, 2018
Is there some kind of guide for the final DLC boss? I don't want to sift through the thread because I don't want to be spoiled, and I keep getting killed by

EDIT: Managed to win after getting lucky with a stun and finished off the last half of it's health with magic. Last few phases were much less of a pain, although the angel armor saved me during the next phase.

Last edited:

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
Is there some kind of guide for the final DLC boss? I don't want to sift through the thread because I don't want to be spoiled, and I keep getting killed by

EDIT: Managed to win after getting lucky with a stun and finished off the last half of it's health with magic. Last few phases were much less of a pain, although the angel armor saved me during the next phase.
He's a DPS test.

Either get lucky with stuns like you did, cheese him with rabbit watches and gun breaks, grind your stats to an insane amount, or learn how to do more damage.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes