4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Finishing G end automatically puts you in the next loop.
Oh my bad then, apparently I had reached a different ending on my latest save. And just went from there.
Just finished the final ending too, quite literal that one, isn't it? Surprised it actually kicked you back into the menu at least after a while, thought the image and song are going to loop there infinitely.

So what's the premise for BSIII? Grimm kind of just escaped without getting Creator power (because that apparently requires he becomes a Great One/Eldritch abomination), TCO (or just Alice at this point, NEVER GO FULL LOLI) is still alive and writhing in autistic loli rage...somewhere, Node sacrifices herself to aforementioned loli rage (???), Red dies as promised by best fairy and without Creator powers Grimm can't even remake/resurrect her.

That leaves us with a protagonist change in BSIII and it's obviously going to be a Creatorified amalgamation of H.P. Lovecraft's soul who's forced to unmake his creations and frantically avoid eldritch loli c*nny trying to turn him insane.
Cheshyre Cat replaced by another mythical feline companion, none other than N*GGERMAN HIMSELF

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lolistomper69

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
So what's the premise for BSIII? Grimm kind of just escaped without getting Creator power (because that apparently requires he becomes a Great One/Eldritch abomination), TCO (or just Alice at this point, NEVER GO FULL LOLI) is still alive and writhing in autistic loli rage...somewhere, Node sacrifices herself to aforementioned loli rage (???), Red dies as promised by best fairy and without Creator powers Grimm can't even remake/resurrect her.
He didn't leave without acquiring Gran Guignol's power to create. That's what the sparkles are that merge with Grimm at the end of the fight(assuming). Imo, Red Hood's death is what triggers the explosion of the black soul that Mabel describes after defeating old king in the chaos dungeon (I think this is also a requirement for accessing the dlc come to think of it). So maybe after Red Hood passes away, Grimm goes on a warpath. There's also that scene where Red Hood desperately wants Grimms child so maybe that's a thing. She did have about a year left right? So between when Grimm cut his arm and when he rejoined her after escaping with Prickett's help, maybe she had a child. Lots to think about really. There is the bad end where Grimm submits to gran guignol and turns into a tentacle monster and fucks Node's brains out, creating a child army and joining the garden wars. Node's dialogue here says he's strong enough even to ignore the Idiot. So there is no question of Grimm's power when combined with Gran Guignol. I mean, that's basically Grimm + Mary sue in one considering Gran Guignol's origin. However, I don't think Grimm would resurrect/recreate Red Hood. Respect for the dead and all that, and by the time he escaped Crawling One, maybe it was too late to fix what Mary Sue did to her. Or maybe he wants to wait until after he settles things to bring her back.
also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
I've played it, what a ride.

I can't believe mabel, node, dina (all 3 probably), and red hood(definitely obviously) all died and mary sue didn't. I like how there is no looping after this ending, really showing that it's the actual lead in to the next game whenever that happens. There's actually three endings, one happens if you give up after losing to gran guignol and one extends the victory ending if you have prickett's ring.
The last boss and most of the bosses in general are great, greatly boosted by the domain system. Special mentions to Lindamea's trial by sword domain turning the fight into a literal slugfest until one of you drops dead
Also as a warning, if you are having trouble with the dlc, the angel's blessing when you talk to her the first time actually turns the difficulty to level 9. I cleared the whole game except the last boss that way. And about the last boss, apparentlyyou can get up to 2 allies for the fight, Florence if you gave her Blackwell's letter (supposed to appear in the cathedral after Blackwell goes there) and Carnacki if you finished his quest line. To do Carnacki's quest line you need to: talk to him repeatedly at the battle site the first time you see him. Then talk to him near the chain bridge. If you are on the lion's side, you will walk right past him on the way but the unicorn side puts you out past him so you need to walk back. He's by the bonfire there. Then you need to find the hidden storage room in the town, there is a "visions of hidden path" sign nearby, doomcheck the walls near it. Tell him to turn back, don't give him a key. Then you can find him again later on and that should finish his quest. Unfortunately I didn't have Blackwell's letter nor found Carnacki in the storage room so I had to solo the boss. At least I had meatwall.
Make sure you accept the wine from Mabel, if you don't you miss out on the best "consumable" item in the game. It gives you +1 turn for the rest of battle and it doesn't disappear when used.

This is a super late response, obviously since I left the site for like 2 months. I follow the dev on twitter which is . At the time, that is where he posted a lot of early previews of CGs and items. Recently, it seems he has been catching up on videogames he missed while focusing on the dlc as well as working a bit on the touhou game he made.

She's easy. Use god's angels swords, buff your attack with king's order, phalanx, and insanity. Debuff her with acid rain and serpent's hug to negate her regen. Then just wail on her until she dies. She'll die on the third or fourth turn easily if you are at max attack, before she summons anything even. This requires about 30k base attack though but since she doesn't attack back at all, you can sacrifice all defense and just stack attack and extra turns. I usually go into the fight with +4 turns. 2 black rabbits rings, two face shield, and duchess covenant with one more from andor sword at the start before swapping to god's angels. That leaves two rings for maxing out attack.
1.No i dont think mabel truely die,she has several hidden dialog about she is abandoning this body and went back to her original
So she did suicide because her original form told her to,but we might see her again since mabel is only part of yog-ssoth.As for 2.red hood,fairy tales never die,Grimm will find a way to revive her.

3.Your theory about grimm using his daughters as war weapon is kindly not going to happen because mabel and grimm do have a conversation like that and grimm clearly doesnt like the idea of it.

4.Node and dinah might be in dangle is true,let us pray that we will see them alive~

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
He didn't leave without acquiring Gran Guignol's power to create. That's what the sparkles are that merge with Grimm at the end of the fight(assuming). Imo, Red Hood's death is what triggers the explosion of the black soul that Mabel describes after defeating old king in the chaos dungeon (I think this is also a requirement for accessing the dlc come to think of it). So maybe after Red Hood passes away, Grimm goes on a warpath. There's also that scene where Red Hood desperately wants Grimms child so maybe that's a thing. She did have about a year left right? So between when Grimm cut his arm and when he rejoined her after escaping with Prickett's help, maybe she had a child. Lots to think about really. There is the bad end where Grimm submits to gran guignol and turns into a tentacle monster and fucks Node's brains out, creating a child army and joining the garden wars. Node's dialogue here says he's strong enough even to ignore the Idiot. So there is no question of Grimm's power when combined with Gran Guignol. I mean, that's basically Grimm + Mary sue in one considering Gran Guignol's origin. However, I don't think Grimm would resurrect/recreate Red Hood. Respect for the dead and all that, and by the time he escaped Crawling One, maybe it was too late to fix what Mary Sue did to her. Or maybe he wants to wait until after he settles things to bring her back.
also
also its been said that submit to the grand guignol is the bad ending for grimm

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
3.Your theory about grimm using his daughters as war weapon is kindly not going to happen because mabel and grimm do have a conversation like that and grimm clearly doesnt like the idea of it.
Never said he'd do that. In the game over, gran guignol takes over and does do that.
Literally right there I say it's a bad end. Obviously it's a bad end, it even gives you a big fat GAME OVER.

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Never said he'd do that. In the game over, gran guignol takes over and does do that.

Literally right there I say it's a bad end. Obviously it's a bad end, it even gives you a big fat GAME OVER.
Who knows what will happen,cant wait for the next two game

also do you has any clue about prince of hell or i should said the dude that stays in your dungeon?

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
also
That's copium you're on my friend, IIRC Red was written by Leaf to die by a certain age no matter what. A bit curious that Leaf's writing seems un-avertable regardless of which Garden/reality the character is in, some kind of universal constant law?
Only hope we have of her "living on" is in her offspring but I think that's a false hope - the post-credits final FINAL image we got would have mentioned it somehow if it were to happen, as she's on her deathbed.

Node's dialogue here says he's strong enough even to ignore the Idiot.
Yyyyeaaah, but I'm willing to bet that's just love-drunk Node talking nonsense. She's perfected the art of saying what Grimm wants to hear after all.
That being said, despite amazing new content for Mabel and Red this DLC, Node is still the clear winner of best girl contest for me in the end.

After going through everything Leaf made for us you'd trust what the game calls a bad or a good ending?
I'd say what happens in it is a pretty damn good ending, especially considering the final true ending.
Doubly so considering the fact TCO and Leaf get away with everything and they WILL fuck everything up again in Black Souls III.

Reactions: Necro434

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Who knows what will happen,cant wait for the next two game

also do you has any clue about prince of hell or i should said the dude that stays in your dungeon?
Delusional self important jealous playwright mad that grimm's (and his fellow head friends) stories are more successful than his horror stories. Also mad that Gran Guignol chose Grimm over him. In reality, he was a writer for the actual Gran Guignol theater in Paris. Look up Andre de Lorde.

That's copium you're on my friend, IIRC Red was written by Leaf to die by a certain age no matter what. A bit curious that Leaf's writing seems un-avertable regardless of which Garden/reality the character is in, some kind of universal constant law?
Only hope we have of her "living on" is in her offspring but I think that's a false hope - the post-credits final FINAL image we got would have mentioned it somehow if it were to happen, as she's on her deathbed.
Well it's a bit logical. The power Grimm got from GG is literally Mary's power that was taken from her by Node. Mary still has some power though, at least enough to put up a fight in G end, so maybe what Grimm got wasn't enough to fix whatever was going on with Red hood. Also the double whammy of Grimm's "constitution" that kills heroines near him, courtesy of Mary (maybe that's why she gets fucked over so much, Grimm is naturally causing disaster for her).
As for offspring, definitely feels like something will come of that. Maybe I'm looking into it too much but Red hood was really wanting that baby out of Grimm when normally she is frigid, even telling him not to have sex because it causes madness. Probably didn't show the children, if they exist, in that last CG because it's meant to be heart breaking.
We're a long ways off from getting any firm answer though.

Yyyyeaaah, but I'm willing to bet that's just love-drunk Node talking nonsense. She's perfected the art of saying what Grimm wants to hear after all.
That being said, despite amazing new content for Mabel and Red this DLC, Node is still the clear winner of best girl contest for me in the end.
Maybe. Mabel also thinks he would be strong enough, at least strong enough to avert everything turning to nothing. Can agree that Node is best girl though. It's a damn shame what happened to her hair though.
After going through everything Leaf made for us you'd trust what the game calls a bad or a good ending?
I'd say what happens in it is a pretty damn good ending, especially considering the final true ending.
Doubly so considering the fact TCO and Leaf get away with everything and they WILL fuck everything up again in Black Souls III.
Villians getting away isn't bad, it just means we get to punch them later on, again in Mary's case.

I'm getting spoiled but it makes me even more impatient so I can play it!!!
WREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-
Get out here while you still can, save yourself.

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Any helps for the Visual Novel part , hard to save the sisters without the trial and error of saving the game though.

Pervypervus

Jan 2, 2018
Where on earth is the Queensland Memory?? I can't find it for the life of me...
Immediate Edit: Oh... Apparently if you equip
it doesn't spawn. Gonna leave this here for anyone else confused about that.

gex459

Jul 19, 2018
Oh damn, I have to go al the way to the old kind again *cries*
Don't need to beat him but it's recommended to have the ability to actually beat him before the dlc. Just need to meet Mabel and then enter and leave the Chaos Dungeon then talk to her.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes