4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
So apparently DLC 3 has been added to the English version on Dlsite. Has anybody patched it yet or have a DL link for that version of the game?

SoulSearcher

Oct 6, 2019
Where are the pills for Edith? No matter what I do I cannot seem to get any but the Alice scene in the timed house section.
You can find the medicine in the living room. You just need to inspect multiple times.
A fair warning tho, the time is very tight. You can't waste a single action between going to Ediths room,grabbing the meds and returning to her.

You get Ediths scene after giving her the meds.
You can get Lorinas scene by talking to her on the third day and going to her room at night. Note that you need to have given Edith her meds to trigger Lorinas scene.

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
The companions at the end of the game seem like they're just there for the sake of being there rather than you're genuinely fighting together like how it felt in the reverse ending sequences, I wish that was done better.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017

Just press Control + F in order to navigate better. Then types 'souls'. Switch between the two and you will get blacksouls 2 with dlc 3.
This is slightly unrelated, but does that list update automatically whenever there's an update for a game?

Kvball

Apr 3, 2019
In Ashes Reignited,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Figured it out myself. Went full damage with Deep sea anchor, cannon, black rabbit ring, pumpkin knights ring, and lodinium ring * 2, and had absolutely no problems with it. Just focus on the boss and it will go down, just ignore the mobs.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes