4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I've played it, what a ride.

I can't believe mabel, node, dina (all 3 probably), and red hood(definitely obviously) all died and mary sue didn't. I like how there is no looping after this ending, really showing that it's the actual lead in to the next game whenever that happens. There's actually three endings, one happens if you give up after losing to gran guignol and one extends the victory ending if you have prickett's ring.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The last boss and most of the bosses in general are great, greatly boosted by the domain system. Special mentions to Lindamea's trial by sword domain turning the fight into a literal slugfest until one of you drops dead
Also as a warning, if you are having trouble with the dlc, the angel's blessing when you talk to her the first time actually turns the difficulty to level 9. I cleared the whole game except the last boss that way. And about the last boss, apparentlyyou can get up to 2 allies for the fight, Florence if you gave her Blackwell's letter (supposed to appear in the cathedral after Blackwell goes there) and Carnacki if you finished his quest line. To do Carnacki's quest line you need to: talk to him repeatedly at the battle site the first time you see him. Then talk to him near the chain bridge. If you are on the lion's side, you will walk right past him on the way but the unicorn side puts you out past him so you need to walk back. He's by the bonfire there. Then you need to find the hidden storage room in the town, there is a "visions of hidden path" sign nearby, doomcheck the walls near it. Tell him to turn back, don't give him a key. Then you can find him again later on and that should finish his quest. Unfortunately I didn't have Blackwell's letter nor found Carnacki in the storage room so I had to solo the boss. At least I had meatwall.
Make sure you accept the wine from Mabel, if you don't you miss out on the best "consumable" item in the game. It gives you +1 turn for the rest of battle and it doesn't disappear when used.
Where did you get that picture and where do you all get news from the developer of this game? I visit his dlsite almost daily and never seem to catch up with the news.
This is a super late response, obviously since I left the site for like 2 months. I follow the dev on twitter which is . At the time, that is where he posted a lot of early previews of CGs and items. Recently, it seems he has been catching up on videogames he missed while focusing on the dlc as well as working a bit on the touhou game he made.
In Ashes Reignited,
She's easy. Use god's angels swords, buff your attack with king's order, phalanx, and insanity. Debuff her with acid rain and serpent's hug to negate her regen. Then just wail on her until she dies. She'll die on the third or fourth turn easily if you are at max attack, before she summons anything even. This requires about 30k base attack though but since she doesn't attack back at all, you can sacrifice all defense and just stack attack and extra turns. I usually go into the fight with +4 turns. 2 black rabbits rings, two face shield, and duchess covenant with one more from andor sword at the start before swapping to god's angels. That leaves two rings for maxing out attack.

Reactions: ivannrajanaga

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

I can't believe mabel, node, dina (all 3 probably), and red hood(definitely obviously) all died and mary sue didn't. I like how there is no looping after this ending, really showing that it's the actual lead in to the next game whenever that happens. There's actually three endings, one happens if you give up after losing to gran guignol and one extends the victory ending if you have prickett's ring.
The last boss and most of the bosses in general are great, greatly boosted by the domain system. Special mentions to Lindamea's trial by sword domain turning the fight into a literal slugfest until one of you drops dead
Also as a warning, if you are having trouble with the dlc, the angel's blessing when you talk to her the first time actually turns the difficulty to level 9. I cleared the whole game except the last boss that way. And about the last boss, apparentlyyou can get up to 2 allies for the fight, Florence if you gave her Blackwell's letter (supposed to appear in the cathedral after Blackwell goes there) and Carnacki if you finished his quest line. To do Carnacki's quest line you need to: talk to him repeatedly at the battle site the first time you see him. Then talk to him near the chain bridge. If you are on the lion's side, you will walk right past him on the way but the unicorn side puts you out past him so you need to walk back. He's by the bonfire there. Then you need to find the hidden storage room in the town, there is a "visions of hidden path" sign nearby, doomcheck the walls near it. Tell him to turn back, don't give him a key. Then you can find him again later on and that should finish his quest. Unfortunately I didn't have Blackwell's letter nor found Carnacki in the storage room so I had to solo the boss. At least I had meatwall.
Make sure you accept the wine from Mabel, if you don't you miss out on the best "consumable" item in the game. It gives you +1 turn for the rest of battle and it doesn't disappear when used.

This is a super late response, obviously since I left the site for like 2 months. I follow the dev on twitter which is . At the time, that is where he posted a lot of early previews of CGs and items. Recently, it seems he has been catching up on videogames he missed while focusing on the dlc as well as working a bit on the touhou game he made.

She's easy. Use god's angels swords, buff your attack with king's order, phalanx, and insanity. Debuff her with acid rain and serpent's hug to negate her regen. Then just wail on her until she dies. She'll die on the third or fourth turn easily if you are at max attack, before she summons anything even. This requires about 30k base attack though but since she doesn't attack back at all, you can sacrifice all defense and just stack attack and extra turns. I usually go into the fight with +4 turns. 2 black rabbits rings, two face shield, and duchess covenant with one more from andor sword at the start before swapping to god's angels. That leaves two rings for maxing out attack.
The loremaster 'emself!!!
Wish I can also play DLC 3...And this will be my guide when I finally do!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: ivannrajanaga

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
The loremaster 'emself!!!
Wish I can also play DLC 3...And this will be my guide when I finally do!!!

>He killed chicks.
ARE YOU INSANE. Your heart will burst just like grimm's in the ending when you read her newest scene.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
>He killed chicks.
ARE YOU INSANE. Your heart will burst just like grimm's in the ending when you read her newest scene.
I am preparing...I rewatch School Days every day to kill my emotions!!!
I also redo BS 1 bad endings everyday for the same reason!!!
All in the name of immersion so I won't forget what Grimm went through, I WILL BE PREPARED!!!

ED:

Almost forgot...
I'll keep choosing Mary Sue's side until I get used to it~~~

Omino

Feb 1, 2018
As usual, this game is a real mess to play without a walkthrough, I guess I can try a few more times but there's a lot of "bruh, you fucked up for good" moments here and there X)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
As usual, this game is a real mess to play without a walkthrough, I guess I can try a few more times but there's a lot of "bruh, you fucked up for good" moments here and there X)
This game is all about blind runs til' you get used to it.
The NG+ is actually immersive too~~~

Reactions: Omino

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020

There's a 3rd companion in Gerda if you end up doing her questline correctly.

Dec 7, 2018
This is slightly unrelated, but does that list update automatically whenever there's an update for a game?
To be quite honest I don't know the answer to that one as usually I only download from this site. We'll just have to wait for the one on this site if we want the latest patches.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You need to get G end first, then on the next loop go to carrol river. Near the north end of it there is a boat with two enemies from the dlc there and to the right is a gap in the trees.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes