4.80 star(s) 71 Votes
Aug 3, 2018
So I just play new DLC and my god was it insane. It is also very fucking hard, even at difficulty 0 still hard as fuck and the story deliver as it should. The first part of the new DLC was fucking terrifying, the second was pretty tame weirdly there are good h-scenes in this one and the last part was a lot of lore with a fuck you boss battle that has 6 phases which you have to change strategy each phase.

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
Played through the DLC on difficulty 9 up until beating the 2nd boss (which took roughly 30 tries and using jabberwock's weapon) before deciding that getting one shot over and over was not particularly fun and decided to drop it to around 5.

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
Where are the pills for Edith? No matter what I do I cannot seem to get any but the Alice scene in the timed house section.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
View attachment 1234707

also dlsite already has translated the dlc3, the wait is almost over
Nahhh,

BS 1 combat = Spam the 4x holy attack with max crit build because we have no CD in skills and dodge has 100% chance unless the attack is unavoidable.

BS 2 combat = Hello Sir/ Ma'am, Can I introduce you to my gun...?

Nvm, someone already made a better version above me...

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Harukos

Jun 25, 2019
advanced blacksouls 2 combat
have white rabbit rings/black rabbit rings+Kuti covenant
use current weapon use skill change to another one use that skill change to higher power weapon and everything dies except for gimmicks?

Reactions: lolistomper69
Jan 20, 2018
What a ride...
I assume there's only one new ending (based from the hints text file).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope EMMM is still motivated for a 3rd title. This was worth playing blind, and I hope anyone here has already finished it before reading spoilers.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes