4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Secretmanguy

Feb 29, 2020
For those that don't like the hassle of constant grinding in their favorite PC RPG games, such as this one, give this site a try me and a friend put together sometime ago. It's as simple as uploading the SAVE file of your game, scroll down to the options/stats that are currently labeled, and input the number in each category you wish to set said stat at, save and download the new SAVE with the custom options you inputted, place it back in the game folder, and bam, you've saved yourself many hours of grinding. With the new DLC 3 for this game, this would be really helpful as I used it in the main game when there was a boss I found unimaginably difficult---Ahem---God's Fish.

Note: Wording is different between the game and the options when editing your SAVE. Example: GOLD means SOULS for this game.

*Backing up your SAVE before editing it is always a safe option.

Link:

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2018
Also, the worst thing about it is, that it's random, and after the progress of doing 10 "Quests". I'm probably gonna have a pretty bad nightmare, but please, is there anyone who knows how to stop the jumpscares?
I assume you touched Bill in inappropriate places. The only way to remove the jumpscares is on a second NG+ run.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Damn, that consequences I should have known not to touch, wait I have to start all over again, not a transition?
If you are being punished by the Snake god (that is my assumption), you'll have to wait until you are able to do the next cycle/NG+, this is indicated after completing the game and being able to interact with a crystal in the Library, allowing one to go to NG+.

So no you don't have to start over, you just need to complete the game and start a new cycle to remove the curse.

Hope this helps and stay safe everyone!

Till next time.

Dec 18, 2020
\
If you are being punished by the Snake god (that is my assumption), you'll have to wait until you are able to do the next cycle/NG+, this is indicated after completing the game and being able to interact with a crystal in the Library, allowing one to go to NG+.

So no you don't have to start over, you just need to complete the game and start a new cycle to remove the curse.

Hope this helps and stay safe everyone!

Till next time.
Ahh, I see, ok I did everything with the snake god on that run, no need to be alert anymore for Alice creepypasta jumpscares anymore, I thought it was forever ;-;

Dec 18, 2020
But damn, at least have a warning about the consequences being that you get a jumpscare instead of having snake warriors popping all over the world. Probably gonna die early cause of the jumpscares man, I've seen too much and I think it's too late, it stuck with me for life now

Dracoruse

Mar 22, 2021
Is there another link for discord community? the one i found few last threads are invalid. Love to talk more about Black Souls, but F95 is blocked here so it's a hassle to keep using vpn

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes