4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

CodeFree

Apr 27, 2021
As I haven't seen anyone get in-depth about the what happens to vernai if Jabber manages to counter your "advances", I'll leave what I have discovered here. (Also, if you want to contribute to a guide just click the link: )

" ̶T̶h̶e̶r̶e̶’̶s̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶a̶r̶e̶n̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶l̶t̶e̶r̶n̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶J̶a̶b̶b̶e̶r̶w̶o̶c̶k̶’̶s̶ ̶“̶R̶e̶v̶e̶r̶s̶e̶ ̶R̶a̶p̶e̶”̶ ̶s̶c̶e̶n̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶v̶o̶l̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶V̶e̶r̶n̶a̶i̶ ̶ " Although there are no differences in the CG itself, if you lose to jabberwock after trying to do the rope and have Vernai summoned, you’ll get a bunch of new interactions after the H scene ends. I’d heavily recommend saving before attempting this, as there are a lot of outcomes, and they might make you lose her soul for that run (you can get it after a ng+ tho).
I haven’t tried to finish his sidequest after doing this, so I have no idea if it has any impact on his quest. Also, it seems that you can summon Vernai as long as Jabberwock is alive, as I maxed her pledge before attempting to lose the fight.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gex459

Jul 19, 2018
Is there a way to save blackwell?

They're looking for snake blood and you're able to obtain it.
I think the snake blood itself is the thing that causes Blackwell to go insane. I think there was dialogue hinting at that but I'd have to find it again.

strela

Aug 15, 2019
Is there a way to save blackwell?

They're looking for snake blood and you're able to obtain it.
If raping her count then that's one way, available in dlc3. While doing so you can also Unmask her, she's pretty good looking, she looks like adult Lorina (Queen)

Sorry, but is there any guide to taking on the bosses in the most convenient order to make the fight entertaining? It happened to me that when I discovered that he could fight with certain characters he was already too powerful so he ended up killing them without difficulty. Once the dlc 3 comes out, I want to play it from scratch to the game to enjoy it more xD
Isn't most dlc3 bosses like that? You really can't beat them by bruteforcing and I'm pretty sure some of them are unbeatable without dlc3 items, skills, and equipments no matter how high your stats is.

Medianoche

Jul 16, 2017
Isn't most dlc3 bosses like that? You really can't beat them by bruteforcing and I'm pretty sure some of them are unbeatable without dlc3 items, skills, and equipments no matter how high your stats is.
I know. I was referring to the bosses that the base game has and the first dlc, in the second and third dlc even common monsters can kill you if you are careless hahaha

MasterPlug

Dec 30, 2020
I recently downloaded the No.py version and unless something changed recently, that's not my translation. They updated the thread I'm guessing when Rare_Cats released their translation. My translation (up to DLC 2 currently, although I'm maybe 1/3 to 1/2 of the way done with DLC3) is hosted on my website:
Huh? Wow that's weird. I just tried downloading the No.py version and it's completely different from the version I downloaded a few months ago. I can say for sure that the version I played was yours, since the one I just got matches the screenshots on DLSite.
Well, thanks for pointing it out. Time to replay the game with a fresh coat of text. In the meantime I will be looking forward to your version's update.

pendercemp

Feb 8, 2020
View attachment 1217923
So, yeah i think i'm missing some bgm, any solution to this aside re downloading the game?:(
That's in the underwater area, right? You could try finding a way to download the missing song, but you'll probably just run into the same error with another missing song 5 minutes later. The area you're trying to enter is a DLC zone, but the version you downloaded lacks some of the files, namely the music from that area. I had the same issue, and was able to resolve it by redownloading.

Jul 5, 2020
That's in the underwater area, right? You could try finding a way to download the missing song, but you'll probably just run into the same error with another missing song 5 minutes later. The area you're trying to enter is a DLC zone, but the version you downloaded lacks some of the files, namely the music from that area. I had the same issue, and was able to resolve it by redownloading.
It's actually starting the game, huh, that's kinda weird the first time before this patched DLC it actually downloaded fine, but yeah i'd best redownload just to be sure, thanks anyway man

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes