4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Tank Man

May 3, 2018
Oh so we were in 2020 already looking forward to this, good that I missed those news. I'd like to think I'm a somewhat patient man, but I love this game too much to not be impatient.

Reactions: Hanuyoho

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Wow, so I missed the whole DLC somehow, can anyone tell me where to find "old king of the chess" content? The only place I found something from it is a chaos dungeon.

PS:If low sense needed to discover it, then nevermind, I will be checking everything with it when I will go for reverse endings.

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

strela

Aug 15, 2019
Which is your favourite Weapon ? Mine is the last stage of the BeastHunter Saw, that sword and the Skill Blood Edge, i pratically love them, but i was thinking, since the Blood Edge does double damage on targets that have Bleeding, there is a way to increase the chance to inflict bleed somehow ?
Deep sea anchor for me but I only use it for enabler, my actual Favourite weapon is the Cannon. The only "gun" in this game (unless dlc3 introduced more op gun but I doubt) that use up a turn and deal serious damage to all enemies. unblockable, unavoidable, bypasses guard, parry, and physical attack reduction. Huge Atk boost from anchor will buff it to its max and if I combine it with onimusha armor and few ring of reckless hero, I can still crit bypassing the penalty. Oh also it inflicts "very vulnerable" on succesful break which iirc has double debuffs compared to normal "vulnerable". Sure I didn't get extra action but doesn't matter, one shot everyone even with low stats.

This gun really widen the gap between shield and gun which already wide in the first place, hell the most useful shield before dlc3 is probably knight of the depth shield right? It's the only shield that provides huge guard which I pressume flatly cut dmg by 99%. Anyway from what I see in dlc, shield seems to get more love, there are some useful shields introduced there which considering how absurd the dlc3 enemies are, is going to be used alot.

in the english version of the dlsite it was not yet updated that it would come out in 2021 View attachment 1199505
Long story short, Toro promised DLC3 to be released in 2020, then after some nintendo switch shennanigans he kept pulling back the release date all the way until last month

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

gemmenica

Feb 26, 2020
Wow, so I missed the whole DLC somehow, can anyone tell me where to find "old king of the chess" content? The only place I found something from it is a chaos dungeon.

PS:If low sense needed to discover it, then nevermind, I will be checking everything with it when I will go for reverse endings.
DLC 2 is basically the chaos dungeon, you can find the old king + Lore Dump in there

Gigger2461

Mar 11, 2018

One absolute madman managed to beat the entire game at level 1 without any soul upgrades.

• Hey there
Reactions: GGH
Dec 7, 2018
Anyone know where I can download the DLSite version?
Pretty sure this is the DLSite version. The other one is the fan translated one.

Friendly note: Both of them are are only up to DLC 2. If you want to wait for DLC 3 then you have to wait for at least a month until it gets translated to eng.

Reactions: Sintaled

MasterPlug

Dec 30, 2020
Pretty sure this is the DLSite version. The other one is the fan translated one.

Friendly note: Both of them are are only up to DLC 2. If you want to wait for DLC 3 then you have to wait for at least a month until it gets translated to eng.
Nah this is the Fan version by Zethin, he's listed as the translator, also there's the big F95 logo on the title screen.
On DLSite
oh thanks fam

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
Nah this is the Fan version by Zethin, he's listed as the translator, also there's the big F95 logo on the title screen.

oh thanks fam
I recently downloaded the No.py version and unless something changed recently, that's not my translation. They updated the thread I'm guessing when Rare_Cats released their translation. My translation (up to DLC 2 currently, although I'm maybe 1/3 to 1/2 of the way done with DLC3) is hosted on my website:

Last edited:

Omino

Feb 1, 2018
I recently downloaded the No.py version and unless something changed recently, that's not my translation. They updated the thread I'm guessing when Rare_Cats released their translation. My translation (up to DLC 2 currently, although I'm maybe 1/3 to 1/2 of the way done with DLC3) is hosted on my website:
I'm both happy and sad you're not wasting your time by updating those progression bars.
It was pretty satisfying to see them fill over time.
Keep up the good work!

That being said, does anyone know if I can download the English ver. of the game on DLSite if I have the japanese ver. ?

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
I'm both happy and sad you're not wasting your time by updating those progression bars.
It was pretty satisfying to see them fill over time.
Keep up the good work!

That being said, does anyone know if I can download the English ver. of the game on DLSite if I have the japanese ver. ?
I've just updated the progress on the website. I've been meaning to do it, just haven't gotten around to it.

Edit: I should also add it's not entirely accurate since I've been going back and editing the old translation as I find mistakes, so while stuff might be ported, it's not necessarily finished.

Kvball

Apr 3, 2019
Is there anything to the Old King of Chess DLC after killing the king and selecting the Mabel "rape" option?

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes