4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Which is your favourite Weapon ? Mine is the last stage of the BeastHunter Saw, that sword and the Skill Blood Edge, i pratically love them, but i was thinking, since the Blood Edge does double damage on targets that have Bleeding, there is a way to increase the chance to inflict bleed somehow ?
Mosquito ring to help you, it rises chance of poison, deadly poison and bleed by 30%.

Hero's bow for me, while it got heavily nerfed by adding cooldown and you can't spam thousand arrows with impunity anymore while killing everything , it still is a great tool to farm with this AOE attack, rarely something which is not a boss lives through it.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
why take light years on a single boss when you can just one shot them
View attachment 1195384
rest of the rings are two more White Rabbit's Ring and Prickett's Ring(can be replaced with a black rabbit ring)
because when you run a boss with gimmicks one shotting doens't work. Onishimura with his ultimate attack, the headhunting beast at 100 sen and the vorpal sword max upgraded, you can damage him but the hp soft caps at some point and start his onw turn inmediatly. Etc.

you could simply use the sword of enmity that raise damage dealed when you have less hp, use it at 1 hp and hit millions

last but not least, one shotting the boss doens't let me hear the ost :)

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Which is your favourite Weapon ? Mine is the last stage of the BeastHunter Saw, that sword and the Skill Blood Edge, i pratically love them, but i was thinking, since the Blood Edge does double damage on targets that have Bleeding, there is a way to increase the chance to inflict bleed somehow ?
FromSoft fan soooo Moonlight Greatsword 100%

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
How can I go to the moon? Or is that not an option? I kinda assumed there is a way to the moon all things considered.

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
Big fan of miranda's axe, mixing it with the black and white rabbit ring, a 100% crit chance, and pumpkin knight's ring makes an amazing attack based build.

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

gex459

Jul 19, 2018
Heroic Vorpal Sword is mine. I really like the idea of it along with the pseudo-quest to get it.

Panther H

Jan 1, 2019
I'm a fan of the deep sea knight's anchor. It absolutely crushes bosses without stun resistance (which I think includes the deep sea knight himself). Unfortunately, the attack boost will be useless after hitting the stat cap.

Tank Man

May 3, 2018
Well, considering I usually play tank in any game I can, it's the Guardian Bunker and it's predecessor. The Knight King's Sword has the Defense Boosts, wich aren't as good anymore but the Knight's Pride Ability is something wich I just adore.

But any weapon with ''History'' from the Moonlight Greatsword to Miranda's Axe is a weapon I love.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes