4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Ok, it seems I am at my last straws.
I literally can't wait anymore and will probably start the game tomorrow.
I have a question.
Is it possible to beat the game (from start to finish) being fully human on the 1st time and fully mad on the 2nd (on new game+)? Like, is there no "key" points that force you to get different SEN or you will be stuck or something.
I really want to do it without any walkthroughs. 3rd one would be completed with a walkthrough though, to see everything this game has to offer =)

Jan 20, 2018
I have a question.
Is it possible to beat the game (from start to finish) being fully human on the 1st time and fully mad on the 2nd (on new game+)? Like, is there no "key" points that force you to get different SEN or you will be stuck or something.
I really want to do it without any walkthroughs. 3rd one would be completed with a walkthrough though, to see everything this game has to offer =)
Its definitely possible to get an ending with intact SEN for your first run. In fact I'm pretty sure its the intended way for first playthrough, at least.

Jason444

Mar 11, 2020
Could you re-upload file dlc 3 game?.
It's filled with strange name of file, especially bgm, so when i enter the dlc 3, it's error all the time.

So I tried several times to selectively combine the 'Data' folder of the update and the 'Data' folder of the current English translation in order to have the game well translated up to the new content, but couldn't figure out how to do so without in some way shutting off said new content because I have a large dumb. In case someone else actually knows how to do this, I've attached the 'Data' folder of said English translation to this post for convenience. Otherwise, I posted the automatic translator I use, as it works at least understandably well. However, with how much dialogue is in this game, it's expectedly still kind of jank. I've included a save with all content up to the new DLC completed, though the save isn't my own. I think you can start the new content right away? I checked Carroll River and found the two gatekeepers, though I'm unsure if they spawn before or after you have access to the DLC. Loading the save will drop you in the gallery with the new content locked so you can see what new content there is, and those who just want to skip to the new scenes can poke the large furry thing to unlock them. I've also included all the necessary rpgmaker files for the game to work. Hopefully everything works, as it's my first time uploading anything. Anyone who wants to reupload this with better links can feel free to do so, as I just used what looked easiest to use without making an account or doing some other big brain stuff, as, again, large dumb.

Last edited:

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
I have a question.
Yeah you can go start to finish with one and the other, but to get the true ending you have to switch between them a few times.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
As a fun project to improve my Japanese, I've started translating the Japanese wiki for Black Souls 2:

I guess that this acts as an impromptu walkthrough, although FYI I haven't played the newest DLC yet and the names of characters/places/items are probably wrong.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Is there a way to play the game in increased window? Not fullscreen. Windowed but 200%+ of the basic windowed?

Beelzebaes

Feb 26, 2021
I'll see about porting and updating my translation for the new DLC, although I may need to transfer it from scratch since some of the translation was done destructively (because Toro likes to go back to old areas and change stuff in updates).

Just to be clear, I won't be using the DLSite translation since it's not my work. If you prefer the official translation you'll have to wait until Rare (or whoever submitted it) does their own.

Your doing god's work here, keep up with it!

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I managed to find a walkthrough for this game. Why didn't anyone tell me lol.
This save is as complete as a save can get I think, I hope. :unsure: It's got all items (in storage mostly) or at least I think it has (no cheats used what so ever) and it's capable of doing any ending (I've saved it just before you fight the last boss and if you want to go on to do the true endings you can) and has also got the chaos dungeon complete too. :p If you want 100% gallery unlock just complete the save (True ending, ending G) and get the unlocked gallery. I used this walk through. If I've missed anything feel free to let me know. :)
Cough* :sneaky: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021..._Guide__All_endings_minimum_stats___gear_.pdf and if you want the save, just search the post. :)

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2018
I'll see about porting and updating my translation for the new DLC, although I may need to transfer it from scratch since some of the translation was done destructively (because Toro likes to go back to old areas and change stuff in updates).

Just to be clear, I won't be using the DLSite translation since it's not my work. If you prefer the official translation you'll have to wait until Rare (or whoever submitted it) does their own.
Thank you very much. I already bought it on dlsite but I'd happily play your translated version since I previously played that one as well. Having a larger resolution really is a big thing.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
This is a feature of my version of the translation. I ported a 3rd-party script to enable this. It'll be added again once the patch is done.
Damn =_=
I already started on the other one...If I downloaded and patched this version with your translation, will there be any problems? Will I have too start the game from the beginning?

edit: Welp, I tryed it with this version - change resolution and fullscreen (f6 and f5 buttons, and yeah, this is written at the top) are not working. It seems to install the translation I will need clean version or something...Damn, if only I started earlyer and downloaded your version...Oh well =)

p.s. Man am I disappointed with chaos dungeons.I thought they would be totally random, but no, there are just some small pool of maps and thats it...

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Another question.
WTF is with smoking with Shisha (girl on a muchroom), it increases lvl for free. What are the downsides?
Oh, and is there any event that drains your lvls here, like in 1st game?

May 13, 2021
You can use my guide

It's badly formatted cuz lazy, but you can ctrl + f the Fairy Tale names, and it should generally (probably) work

Here's also a save that can unlock every ending

You can put last fairy tale in the library for that scene, and you can "Make Love" with Node to get Ending B
Could you share that save again?

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
Damn =_=
I already started on the other one...If I downloaded and patched this version with your translation, will there be any problems? Will I have too start the game from the beginning?

edit: Welp, I tryed it with this version - change resolution and fullscreen (f6 and f5 buttons, and yeah, this is written at the top) are not working. It seems to install the translation I will need clean version or something...Damn, if only I started earlyer and downloaded your version...Oh well =)

p.s. Man am I disappointed with chaos dungeons.I thought they would be totally random, but no, there are just some small pool of maps and thats it...
You'll be able to use your old save from the DLSite version with this updated translation. It'd just be a matter of dragging and dropping your save file. It's possible the DLC update broke the script since I haven't touched it in some time. I'll test to see about applying the translation over the DLSite translation (since I own the Japanese version). It shouldn't be too difficult to fix the problem though.

Edit: It does indeed work with the new patch. Here's a short clip showing the resolution change / quick-fullscreen mode:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 74 Votes