4.80 star(s) 71 Votes
Dec 7, 2018
"Node," "Lewis," "Carroll," "Grimm," or "Leaf"
Can you guys elaborate what these names give?
Or just some flavour text?
In the beggining of the game when the narrator of the game asks you what is your name and you answer....

1. Grimm or Caroll: The narrator will giggle and says that it won't do since you remember the previous game and kills you.

2. Node: Narrator will ask you if you are testing the waters. She will say Node is so great and majestic, etc, etc (she wasn't being serious).

3. Alice: She will say you are not a little girl.

4. Leaf: She will giggle and ask you how did you know it was her.

P.S. you have to make sure only thr first letter is in capital in order for it to work. Honestly surprised me that it actually worked. I justed tested it for the lols and the dev actually implemented those kind of conversations lol.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Are we allowed to share the next version if it isn't translated? I've managed to acquire a copy that I'm willing to put up.
Dudette/Dude, thank you! Please post :) Although I don't think you're allowed to officially contact the moderators or display the link on the front page, f95zone ain't so bad as to regulate your every move. So maybe just post a google drive link in the comment section?

Thank you for your kindness :)

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Are we allowed to share the next version if it isn't translated? I've managed to acquire a copy that I'm willing to put up.
It will be strange if it was not allowed (but strange things happend all the time, so maybe it is not?). Though it would be better if there was translation already installed (there are some program that translate the game, there was a talk about it before in here, but since I never used it I cant elaborate how it works exactly or how can you install it).
Thanks in advance =)

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
It will be strange if it was not allowed (but strange things happend all the time, so maybe it is not?). Though it would be better if there was translation already installed (there are some program that translate the game, there was a talk about it before in here, but since I never used it I cant elaborate how it works exactly or how can you install it).
Thanks in advance =)
Only English or English-translated games are allowed on this site, as a technicality. But I'm sure the mods will overlook it if it's posted in the comments section :p And I wanna play the new DLC too :)

FYI, the rule's supposed to act as a deterrent so non-English speakers don't create entire forums on this site, as that makes it hard for the English-speaking mods to make sure there's no hate speech, illegal stuff, etc...

Reactions: Mephistofeles

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020

So I tried several times to selectively combine the 'Data' folder of the update and the 'Data' folder of the current English translation in order to have the game well translated up to the new content, but couldn't figure out how to do so without in some way shutting off said new content because I have a large dumb. In case someone else actually knows how to do this, I've attached the 'Data' folder of said English translation to this post for convenience. Otherwise, I posted the automatic translator I use, as it works at least understandably well. However, with how much dialogue is in this game, it's expectedly still kind of jank. I've included a save with all content up to the new DLC completed, though the save isn't my own. I think you can start the new content right away? I checked Carroll River and found the two gatekeepers, though I'm unsure if they spawn before or after you have access to the DLC. Loading the save will drop you in the gallery with the new content locked so you can see what new content there is, and those who just want to skip to the new scenes can poke the large furry thing to unlock them. I've also included all the necessary rpgmaker files for the game to work. Hopefully everything works, as it's my first time uploading anything. Anyone who wants to reupload this with better links can feel free to do so, as I just used what looked easiest to use without making an account or doing some other big brain stuff, as, again, large dumb.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vizer007

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
I'll see about porting and updating my translation for the new DLC, although I may need to transfer it from scratch since some of the translation was done destructively (because Toro likes to go back to old areas and change stuff in updates).

Just to be clear, I won't be using the DLSite translation since it's not my work. If you prefer the official translation you'll have to wait until Rare (or whoever submitted it) does their own.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
I'll see about porting and updating my translation for the new DLC, although I may need to transfer it from scratch since some of the translation was done destructively (because Toro likes to go back to old areas and change stuff in updates).

Just to be clear, I won't be using the DLSite translation since it's not my work. If you prefer the official translation you'll have to wait until Rare (or whoever submitted it) does their own.
thanks

Bobby666999

Apr 27, 2018

by the god that is dead, thank you

Reactions: Mephistofeles

Shinkaishoujo

Jun 13, 2019
Updated ranking for characters after DLC 3
- 1st - Red
- 2nd - Mabel
- 3rd - Node
- 4th - Prickett
- 5th - Grimm
- 6th - Imouto Alice
- 7th - Meryphilia
- 8th - Leaf
- 9th - Lorina
- 10th - Florence
oh hey i didnt know this was a thing and i dont recognize like 1/3 of the names here lol
I'd vote for dormouse since she's the only girl you can sleep rape, i think

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes