4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
The heck is with depth 9 boss? I killed him and he cloned himself or something...How many forms does he have? What stats should I have? And what is that horse piece at the bottom of that room?

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
The heck is with depth 9 boss? I killed him and he cloned himself or something...How many forms does he have? What stats should I have? And what is that horse piece at the bottom of that room?
Are you talking about the "Old king" in the chaos dungeon? if so, you need to use 'break' on the mirror copies once they are of low enough health, if you don't I think (can't remember) they use some sort of charge hit on you. They are your priorities. I think there are five copies to contend with. I cheesed the dungeon for a while, when it was time to fight that boss I was pretty over powered, if you are so inclined, check out my save. It's page... 162-5 ish.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
How do you kill snake god?? I mean what gear do you use (he destoys me) black souls 2 guardian bunker.png
this armor combination made most of my boss battles a waiting game, equipped the mosquitos rings so my attacks could deliver poison, heavy poison and bleeding, then used a fire spell to ignite the enemy and shave away a lot of their HP per turn

the guardian bunker's perk enter on guard each time a normal attack is done, plus reduce 55% phsy damage taken + reduction from the shields equipped, and so i took the mirror shield to repel magic attacks

the other 3 rings can be used for anything else, stun resistances, more actions per turn, etc.

Reactions: saveriy

RikaF

Aug 30, 2018
this armor combination made most of my boss battles a waiting game, equipped the mosquitos rings so my attacks could deliver poison, heavy poison and bleeding, then used a fire spell to ignite the enemy and shave away a lot of their HP per turn

the guardian bunker's perk enter on guard each time a normal attack is done, plus reduce 55% phsy damage taken + reduction from the shields equipped, and so i took the mirror shield to repel magic attacks

the other 3 rings can be used for anything else, stun resistances, more actions per turn, etc.
why take light years on a single boss when you can just one shot them
1621046466594.png
rest of the rings are two more White Rabbit's Ring and Prickett's Ring(can be replaced with a black rabbit ring)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
>black souls
>not wanderer's souls from mabel
Dunno man, I never went to the Chaos Dungeons before I reached stat cap.
I never had a reason to go there until someone told me of the "Night Sky" and now it's a must-go-to location every run.

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

gemmenica

Feb 26, 2020
How do you kill snake god?? I mean what gear do you use (he destoys me)
I always use kishigatana and black rabbit ring(the one that increases action per turn) and go bonkers.
Another way is to cheese by using rabbit watch+Gun break.

If you still having trouble consider farming colored souls, black souls, tainted souls, or outer gods souls, to increase stats

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Ruiji_Hinai

Dec 18, 2020
Which is your favourite Weapon ? Mine is the last stage of the BeastHunter Saw, that sword and the Skill Blood Edge, i pratically love them, but i was thinking, since the Blood Edge does double damage on targets that have Bleeding, there is a way to increase the chance to inflict bleed somehow ?

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes