4.80 star(s) 71 Votes
Jan 20, 2018
red riding hood's not appearing at the mirror. i have the headhunting boss down, and negative SEN. what am i doing wrong?
It's very possible you might have pushed the story progression further before you met Red for the first time by going inside the locked door before the headhunting boss and continuing to progress from there. Happened to me before.

Yamiyozx

May 9, 2017
I've just updated the progress on the website. I've been meaning to do it, just haven't gotten around to it.

Edit: I should also add it's not entirely accurate since I've been going back and editing the old translation as I find mistakes, so while stuff might be ported, it's not necessarily finished.
Fantastic, you are my hero

Medianoche

Jul 16, 2017
Sorry, but is there any guide to taking on the bosses in the most convenient order to make the fight entertaining? It happened to me that when I discovered that he could fight with certain characters he was already too powerful so he ended up killing them without difficulty. Once the dlc 3 comes out, I want to play it from scratch to the game to enjoy it more xD

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Sorry, but is there any guide to taking on the bosses in the most convenient order to make the fight entertaining? It happened to me that when I discovered that he could fight with certain characters he was already too powerful so he ended up killing them without difficulty. Once the dlc 3 comes out, I want to play it from scratch to the game to enjoy it more xD
An alternative would be to use the goddess statue (upper right in Dream Library) to raise difficulty level. Even the easiest bosses I couldn't defeat @level290 when I cranked up the difficulty to 9.

Reactions: Medianoche
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes