4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

svolozhanin7

Jul 25, 2018
Guys, can I enter the dream to white rabbit for lvl up without dying? I got like 5000+ souls from the boss and grind I don't want to lose them.

huiaaa

Jun 16, 2021
Guys, can I enter the dream to white rabbit for lvl up without dying? I got like 5000+ souls from the boss and grind I don't want to lose them.
Try to find homeward bonedust item in your inventory then use it and teleport to your last bonfire, there you can teleport to other bonfire such as dream library, just like what you need.

huiaaa

Jun 16, 2021
have dlc3 update in here yet?
As I can see, no, but you can find version with DLC 3 here:
Indeed, Cheshire Cat said that!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It seems that the bin of the 2D games thread on 4chan contains the link to BS2 DLC 3, but it seems bugged... I can't access the area (Am I doing something wrong?). Here is the link in case anyone wants it:

svolozhanin7

Jul 25, 2018
Try to find homeward bonedust item in your inventory then use it and teleport to your last bonfire, there you can teleport to other bonfire such as dream library, just like what you need.
Already tried to use a bonfire, there is no dream library option if you don't die/use ash.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Technically you can go the long way to get to the dream library without dying. But yeah, much faster to just die once. Die near a bonfire so you can get your souls back easily. Like suicide in the crash room is a good option.

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Counter stun works but so does evasion. You need fear resistance though. In the prison fight and winterbell fight he gets first action and opens with fear to counter evasion. If you have 100% evasion and fear immunity you can evade the acid and helix sword and the gun shot does % damage so it shouldn't kill you. On your turn cure ankle chop somehow like goddess blood or chakra and then just stunlock him.

She has a fall damage attack like the winterbell wind boss. You could counter it with cheshire cat ring but it's probably better to just outright kill her before she uses it rather than spend a ring slot on that. Ignore the gears (they seem to have absurdly high defense and reflect magic) and just focus on her. If you build god's angels stacks on the previous two stages, you should be able to kill her in one or two turns as long as you have buffs. Hans should also work but needs precision buff. Could also do grand challenge + vorpal ultimate slashes combo.
I built invasion before, it just didn't for me, ankle chop spam never give me turn back, the move Inflicting Fear is unavoidable so it gun break.
I struggled with that so I changed tactic and won.

Never know about that move specialty lol,that's why it's instant kill you even with max Defense, max HP and Guard with Soul Shield and Buff.
Honestly the bosses have so many ways to beat them, I will never get bored fighting them .
Difficulty +9 and no summoning is the best
Keep me on my seat all the way from start to finish.

69kun

Apr 25, 2020
so... i just got dlc 3 after finishing the previous 2 dlc, and well... Am i gonna have to start a new game or just pop in the old save and keep playing from there?

gemmenica

Feb 26, 2020
Any tips for white castletown bosses. Mainly
It is recommended for your stats to be minimum around 20k and Equip yourself with the greatest headgear of all times

Unicorn: Her main Gimmick is Dodge and her domain nullifies your buff and sure hit Atk
She is actually the easier one of the 2, equip a fear ring and you're good to go, also her domain didn't block stat buff from items like carpenter screw or debuff like madness so make use of that. its better to equip rings that give you +Action like black or white rabbit rings to increase fear chance.

Lion: Her main gimmick is bulk and damage and her domain Drop your def and Disable skill uses
This one is harder but she's the most straightforward to fight basically kill her before she kills you, there's one easy way to kill her (God's Angel Blade + Elemental Buff + Madness + Stat Buff from item). Equip yourself the armor that give 80% chance to revive or the 100% evasion one, for rings you want leaf ring, black rabbit or white rabbit ring, use node covenant to increase your bulk/ margaret for action. Then just go ham

Last edited:

Solutilis

Mar 16, 2021
I cleared the G Ending and found the secret.rar in the bonus folder but it needs a password to extract. Could anyone tell me what the password is or how to extract it ?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I cleared the G Ending and found the secret.rar in the bonus folder but it needs a password to extract. Could anyone tell me what the password is or how to extract it ?
It's literally in ending G....
The whole zone shows you the PW

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes