4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

TheLastFenian

Jun 21, 2021
I see that you haven't played BS 1 before.
There should be a crystal to the left near the white door in the Dream Library.
Activate it and you should be able to do the rest~~~
Guilty as charged. Wondered aimlessly in BS1 for a few weeks before realizing I needed to watch a guide to figure anything out XD I got a save file from someone with their end of game character and was hoping to use that so I could enjoy the story more personally without grinding for hours like I ended up doing with BSII. The silver platter is only an illusion i guess haha.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Guilty as charged. Wondered aimlessly in BS1 for a few weeks before realizing I needed to watch a guide to figure anything out XD I got a save file from someone with their end of game character and was hoping to use that so I could enjoy the story more personally without grinding for hours like I ended up doing with BSII. The silver platter is only an illusion i guess haha.
Bruh, The blind run is actually part of the story since NG+ is also a story thing.
The slow progression of Grimm's blind run who can't save anyone to this person who pretty much knows where is where is how the story is told until we inevitably find the true path is satisfying~~~

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

TheLastFenian

Jun 21, 2021
Bruh, The blind run is actually part of the story since NG+ is also a story thing.
The slow progression of Grimm's blind run who can't save anyone to this person who pretty much knows where is where is how the story is told until we inevitably find the true path is satisfying~~~
I knew this game was deep in the story but damn. I've only recently started and every time I think I know how deep this rabbit hole goes it just keeps getting deeper. It's a real shame because I love learning more of this story but will probably never see everything unless I quit my job and did nothing but play it XD Guess there's still tons I don't know.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I knew this game was deep in the story but damn. I've only recently started and every time I think I know how deep this rabbit hole goes it just keeps getting deeper. It's a real shame because I love learning more of this story but will probably never see everything unless I quit my job and did nothing but play it XD Guess there's still tons I don't know.
Me before playing: Heh, Scuffed Dark souls mixed with smut? Absurd, who would play this?
Me after playing: As I was saying, this is one of my favorite games of all time.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
I just download DLC 3 today

Is it the prequel of ending G?
Also, any walkthrough or guide ???
few step were discussed here, but hey: better go blind for not spoil yourself part of the fun. Yeah for enter dlc3 area you need clear ending G first, then you can ride a new boat in the carrol river to start the dlc3 area, if you ass get kicked too hard, try the ashes ignited with mabel and farm some souls or mysteries

drunk.jpg

on a unrelated note:
bs rabi.jpg
more crossovers references as shitposting

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
few step were discussed here, but hey: better go blind for not spoil yourself part of the fun. Yeah for enter dlc3 area you need clear ending G first, then you can ride a new boat in the carrol river to start the dlc3 area, if you ass get kicked too hard, try the ashes ignited with mabel and farm some souls or mysteries

View attachment 1273308

on a unrelated note:
View attachment 1273312
Buff Prickett~~~

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019

View attachment 1273308

on a unrelated note:
View attachment 1273312
where i find this battle?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Well, Sequel world isn't exactly roses and sunshine either. There's a reason the first one is called Blight. But that's a discussion for another thread.

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes