4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
has the 3rd dlc been english patch finished or updated?
Another question.
Does anyone know if black souls eeny meeny miny moe making more games anytime soon?
I really love their content.
Either you believe me when I write there is still no English translation and there will be no more future games, or you begin reading already existing commands.

Just for information.

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Either you believe me when I write there is still no English translation and there will be no more future games, or you begin reading already existing commands.

Just for information.
lmfao dont be too harsh to them.there will be 2 more game before bs 3 arrived

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
has the 3rd dlc been english patch finished or updated?
Another question.
Does anyone know if black souls eeny meeny miny moe making more games anytime soon?
I really love their content.
you will also have to find a link somewhere in this thread to download bs 2 with the dlc 3 patch (and its english dont worry). Good luck with that

Reactions: qfqfqfd

Medianoche

Jul 16, 2017
in the vn part I have a big doubt with a character or well ... two actually
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

what a good game it turned out to be, it was worth the dlc

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
in the vn part I have a big doubt with a character or well ... two actually

what a good game it turned out to be, it was worth the dlc
Not gonna guess on smiling man, I think he's just some random spook Toro threw in like the face that can be at the door or the girl you can see crawling on the wall at one point. You can get a lot of horror stories about "the smiling man" if you just google that.
As for the girl, I think that's the in universe(the VN universe that is) representation of Mabel, not the yogg-mabel, just like the Edith, Lorina, and aren't the same ones from other places in the game.

Ughwhy

Jun 12, 2019
Okay, am I the only person who can't break the old king in the chaos dudgeon? I've bought the maximum amount of watches, and I JUST CAN'T BREAK THE BASTERD. anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Stormtroop

Mar 8, 2018
Okay, am I the only person who can't break the old king in the chaos dudgeon? I've bought the maximum amount of watches, and I JUST CAN'T BREAK THE BASTERD. anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
You have to use break, not gun break

Reactions: ivannrajanaga
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes