4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
At the beginning either attack both or only one and go with the other one to get her later without fighting(the text at the entrance of winterbell castle will be a little broken).

If you attack one of them and go her road without interacting with the other one the other one will disappear.
Snow girl will also disappear after you began her quest without helping anyone of them.
Yes :eek: That's why i am asking i did atk lion without speaking to unicor

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
This is still the official version right? (The one i posted before this update, with the last dlc added of course)

Jun 29, 2018
you're not using a ring that lowers your accuracy right?, also i heard break chance is linked to your luck stat
Nope, none of my equipment lowers accuracy, and I have a couple thousand luck, so I'm assuming that's high enough.

I might honestly just grind for a while and stack HP and hope that works because I'm relatively certain my game's bugged.

Edit: I'm a fucking dumbass and forgot you had to dodge the first attack that attaches seeds to you. My game's not bugged; I'm just bad and I should feel bad.

Last edited:

number482

Oct 16, 2018
Anyone know how to beat the edith boss in the mental ward? At half health it just one shots you. Normally I'd figure it's a boss to come back to later once you can one shot it, but the guide treats it like you can just walk in and beat it early on....

EDIT: A lot of the fights here somehow seem insurmountable at first, but can be defeated through builds and scavenging. I'd definitely following another walkthrough instead of the pastebin one that explains the gear and items to collect too

Last edited:

OGHeavenrend

Mar 18, 2018
Hey, sorry if this question has been answered already, but I couldn't find anything in the search archives. Does anyone know what/where the "bunny suit" that you can give to Node and/or March Hare Haigha is? Missing those scenes in the gallery.

gemmenica

Feb 26, 2020
Hey, sorry if this question has been answered already, but I couldn't find anything in the search archives. Does anyone know what/where the "bunny suit" that you can give to Node and/or March Hare Haigha is? Missing those scenes in the gallery.
Winterbell castle, its one in the chest, its hidden quite well so look out for the message

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
Yep, and you need at least clear a single boss from chaos dungeon and talk to mabel
i played and done all that already but i deleted all of it long time ago damn it, i will search a save file since it will take hours do to the g route

you can rename the mc?

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes