4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
So i have already beaten the Old king and got the G ending in my save file, i reach the secret area on Carrol river, and the advise says that i need ''something'' from the Old king that i didnt have, am i missing something here? Should i restart the game with a new game+?

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
so, any tip for the "routes" in dlc3 zone (people should know what i mean) so i dont miss anything and how it affects anything outside it? (and how i defeat the "knight"?)

Medianoche

Jul 16, 2017
So i have already beaten the Old king and got the G ending in my save file, i reach the secret area on Carrol river, and the advise says that i need ''something'' from the Old king that i didnt have, am i missing something here? Should i restart the game with a new game+?
The same thing had happened to me, I solved it by talking to Mabel in the chaos dungeon

Reactions: Mephistofeles

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
A few pages behind should give you the answer.
thanks but now i have a question, for some reason there is an status effect or something that makes me skip a turn or something (since the enemy does 2 turns and the status effect goes by 2-3 less between my turns) and it has the like the dark symbol, how i cure that? (i question this because this happened many times in boss fights)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
thanks but now i have a question, for some reason there is an status effect or something that makes me skip a turn or something (since the enemy does 2 turns and the status effect goes by 2-3 less between my turns) and it has the like the dark symbol, how i cure that? (i question this because this happened many times in boss fights)
You can dispel that debuff on yourself, I think you have two of 'em, one to dispel debuffs to yourself and dispel buffs from enemies.

Medianoche

Jul 16, 2017
this last dlc answered a lot of doubts, but how did he leave me with another
I still don't know what the polar bear is and what it is related to winterbell :unsure:

whynoteat

Nov 27, 2018
Anyone else have a problem with the up and left arrow keys not working? Not my keyboard because was just playing another rpgmaker game and it worked fine.

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Mega Link to Blacksouls II + DLC 3 - Official English
Mega

Hopefully this will allow the front page to be updated and we stop having people ask the same question every page.

Also:
The secret file, unlocked/no password: Mega

And some (cheat?) mods I made for the game: Mega
Where do i put the cheat files?

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
Any idea on how to become strong enough to defeat the enemys in the new dlc? They are strong af.
You need to have very high stat numbers.. iirc some people said that you need 10k-20k per stat(not sure) and also a single build doesn't work. You need to adapt to what the new bosses are weak at.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
You need to have very high stat numbers.. iirc some people said that you need 10k-20k per stat(not sure) and also a single build doesn't work. You need to adapt to what the new bosses are weak at.
Im around 30k of each stat and have lots of build options and yet they destroy me! :c

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
Equip a fear ring to debuff her it will make it easier to bypass her evade
i did that from beginning and i used break to get rid of dodge or so it appeared to me and killed "her" at the end

Im around 30k of each stat and have lots of build options and yet they destroy me! :c
yeah i recommend using items that give multiple actions (like that one ring(black rabbit ring)) since you need to multi task with most bosses

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes