4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
the game file should have a hints text doc that has the status conditions explained, when in doubt, look there
if you lack any speells to do the status conditions, you can most likely farm them up in the chaos dungeon
It says that feeble should stop her from regenerating, but i have no feeble spells, and no way to hurt her still.

Sep 12, 2019
It says that feeble should stop her from regenerating, but i have no feeble spells, and no way to hurt her still.
Feeble doesn't affect regeneration, just heal from magic and itens. Which part of Florence you're struggling? Her first form or her second form, where she reduces your ATK and MATK to a single point ( and i don't remember the other one, i think it's something about healing being ineffective)

Sep 12, 2019
Her second!
Well, i dunno if my method is the best one, but i can sure for you that you're gonna win the fight with due time.

Since you can't deal damage with her from your attacks, you need another source of damage, in this case: Items

Dung Pie can poinson her for 2% MaxHP damage over time.
Oil Urn inflicts the "Oiled" debuff (Increases Fire damage taken and reduces Speed by 20% for 3 to 4 turns.)

Fire bomb can used to do fire damage (it does consume your action however, so use Oil Urn first)
Nightmare Lantern does the same as the item mentioned above but it also applies "Burning"(5% MaxHP damage over time that lasts 2 turns).

Scalpel Can be used to deal 10 (yes, 10) fixed damage and also deals the "Bleeding" (3% MaxHP damage over time that lasts 2 to 4 turns) condition.
Last item in my list is the Thorwing Knife, a knife which does damage based in your speed stat (it's a minor damage, but the important part here, is that IT DOESN'T CONSUME YOUR ACTION TO USE IT, which means you can use 99 of them in a single turn, usefull to do the last bit of damge for killing Florence)

Hope this mini guide helps you, i won against her second form just using those items, my regen equip and using some actions to guard.

Quick Edit: Forgot to mention the "Shadowy Bog" skill. You can get it in the asylum (Deals 3%MAXHP as damage, it's unavoidable, removes dodge buff and reduces all paramenters by 1 stage, pretty good stuff)

Last edited:

Medianoche

Jul 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the closest thing to a guide is this one that tells you how to get the "best route", for disturbing details you just have to explore yourself
Nice profile pick! Where do you got it?
It is from a pixiv artist, in case you don't want to enter my profile to check it, here is the link. makes one or another fan art of blacksoul and touhou, like this one by jub jub

1626996967873.png

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
any weapon or style recommendation to kill the unicorn? this is the most nightmarish enemy i meet and i need to fight it again for obvious reasons and for some reason i cant out damage it now.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
any weapon or style recommendation to kill the unicorn? this is the most nightmarish enemy i meet and i need to fight it again for obvious reasons and for some reason i cant out damage it now.
i won with mosquito ring, fear ring, and the katana that grants critical damage always, doing AoE and hitting everbody at same time because never i knew who was the real ilussion, and guard when any of them entered in that counter stance mode

Well, i dunno if my method is the best one, but i can sure for you that you're gonna win the fight with due time.

Since you can't deal damage with her from your attacks, you need another source of damage, in this case: Items

Dung Pie can poinson her for 2% MaxHP damage over time.
Oil Urn inflicts the "Oiled" debuff (Increases Fire damage taken and reduces Speed by 20% for 3 to 4 turns.)

Fire bomb can used to do fire damage (it does consume your action however, so use Oil Urn first)
Nightmare Lantern does the same as the item mentioned above but it also applies "Burning"(5% MaxHP damage over time that lasts 2 turns).

Scalpel Can be used to deal 10 (yes, 10) fixed damage and also deals the "Bleeding" (3% MaxHP damage over time that lasts 2 to 4 turns) condition.
Last item in my list is the Thorwing Knife, a knife which does damage based in your speed stat (it's a minor damage, but the important part here, is that IT DOESN'T CONSUME YOUR ACTION TO USE IT, which means you can use 99 of them in a single turn, usefull to do the last bit of damge for killing Florence)

Hope this mini guide helps you, i won against her second form just using those items, my regen equip and using some actions to guard.

Quick Edit: Forgot to mention the "Shadowy Bog" skill. You can get it in the asylum (Deals 3%MAXHP as damage, it's unavoidable, removes dodge buff and reduces all paramenters by 1 stage, pretty good stuff)
my solution was the jabberwocky synthe, all their skill deals % dmg, with lot of stopwatches to spam in every turn to recover cooldown, i used like 5 stopwatches every turn

Sep 12, 2019
Wow.... that was a hell of a ride hun? Finally beat DLC3... man, this DLC is really good in many ways, specially in the how they used to expose lore this time, wished they did that sooner in the series, but better late than never.

Investor X

Oct 28, 2018
Just spamming AOE spells like divine beast thunder or meteor. Crit chance also applied to spells too, so max out your
crit chance% for maximum damage.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
the closest thing to a guide is this one that tells you how to get the "best route", for disturbing details you just have to explore yourself

It is from a pixiv artist, in case you don't want to enter my profile to check it, here is the link. makes one or another fan art of blacksoul and touhou, like this one by jub jub

View attachment 1313515
Thanks!

Question for everyone else: Is there any use in keeping Lorde (the owl in the new prision) alive?

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Is there any way to get the unnicorn into the harem? The lion just kills her if you ally with her, and if not she doesnt even appear!

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes