4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

dd777

Jun 10, 2017
The mods don/t seem to work for some reason.
jolg Did you put the files into the data folder and overwrite the originals? Also, you'll need to scroll down in the equip screen to see the new ring slots, if you're using that cheat.

If anyone wants a mod that changes mechanics of the game, like making an item that puts percentile damage to zero, or letting you use multiple covenants or want more time/actions in the Winterbell VN, etc, lemme know? I've spent a bit of time mapping out how some of the scripts and systems in the game work.

Reactions: Hellmecher
Jun 20, 2018
jolg Did you put the files into the data folder and overwrite the originals? Also, you'll need to scroll down in the equip screen to see the new ring slots, if you're using that cheat.

If anyone wants a mod that changes mechanics of the game, like making an item that puts percentile damage to zero, or letting you use multiple covenants or want more time/actions in the Winterbell VN, etc, lemme know? I've spent a bit of time mapping out how some of the scripts and systems in the game work.
That's why instructional readmes are almost always included for users to ensure they got it right if they are more green to cheats/mods.

Reactions: dd777

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
I'm not sure, it looks like i have every spell in the game and i just can't find it anywhere, all i know is that the hint on the floor before the boss room tells me that i should use it.

unless there some other way to defeat them, but i'm not sure on how to do that.
I'm also not sure if skills and spells are the same thing or not.

View attachment 1315305
i used the maddeing shriek from jubjub bow as restoration. Cure yourself from madness and you will have a very powerfull hp restoration per turn. Is what i understood

dd777

Jun 10, 2017
That's why instructional readmes are almost always included for users to ensure they got it right if they are more green to cheats/mods.
Yeah, that had been less a considered decision and more of a "hmm, maybe I should put up the changes I made to my version of the game?" sort of whim. If I do another "modpack", I'll include an actual readme. It's not linked on the first post anyways, so I expect this one will be lost in the thread. There's kind of a half readme in there already, but I did kind of miss the ball on that, sorry.

yang4100

Mar 12, 2020
Walkthrough
Completed walkthrough for all endings (the guide for dlc 3 not included)

Good walkthrough for new players

Incompleted "save all" guide

This is Japanese wiki. I highly recommend this site because it has everything including dlc 3 part.

Map
https://f95zone.to/threads/blacksou...lation-eeny-meeny-miny-moe.51657/post-3461859

Last edited:

cyacnd

Sep 19, 2018
So what is the trigger for getting Griffi to show up at Bill's place?
I think I need to trigger it to fight the Fox in the garden.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
So what is the trigger for getting Griffi to show up at Bill's place?
I think I need to trigger it to fight the Fox in the garden.
Have you met her on the bridge before you went to the Cathedral?

cyacnd

Sep 19, 2018
Have you met her on the bridge before you went to the Cathedral?
Yeah, talked to her, fell down the bridge into the sewer, then talked to her again.
Is it possible that the turtle committed a murder suicide with her again? They did that during my first playthrough.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah, talked to her, fell down the bridge into the sewer, then talked to her again.
Is it possible that the turtle committed a murder suicide with her again? They did that during my first playthrough.
I still don't know how to trigger that but maybe Jubjub's massacre is needed for that.

cyacnd

Sep 19, 2018
Visited the beach and everyone's still alive so that's not that. So I've got no idea where Griffy is.
Do I even need all fairy tales to achieve any endings?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Visited the beach and everyone's still alive so that's not that. So I've got no idea where Griffy is.
Do I even need all fairy tales to achieve any endings?
I don't think so, fairy tales are for some CGs (Node's) and maybe some lore background on the enemies.

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
For some reason I can't find RRH in Lidell Cemetary.. its my only missing spot for the G end. Anybody know's what to do? I can find her everywhere else but not there.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
For some reason I can't find RRH in Lidell Cemetary.. its my only missing spot for the G end. Anybody know's what to do? I can find her everywhere else but not there.
I don't think she appears there, only in the cathedral.
Maybe I'm wrong but I'm not sure about the cemetery.

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
I don't think she appears there, only in the cathedral.
Maybe I'm wrong but I'm not sure about the cemetery.
It's where the pumpkin head npc is. I'm looking at the guide you guys were talking about few pages back.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
It's where the pumpkin head npc is. I'm looking at the guide you guys were talking about few pages back.
Oh, yeah.
She doesn't appear there.
Only in the cathedral.

Let me try remembering...These are the only places I know she appears to:

Rabbit Hole
Upper Lutwidge
Oxward
Cathedral
The Lake
Fishmen Place
Slaughterhouse
Burning Forest
Loli Queen's Garden
Pond o' Bloody Tears
Mushroom Village
Beach
Duchess mansion
Ship Graveyard

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I'm crazy i'm trying to get dormouse in jail, for now she is hitting her head on wall i'm trying not to imprison her to see what happens. :KappaPride:

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes