4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
To capture the lion and the unicorn (must be done at the beginning) at the same time you must talk to both first or else killing / raping one without having talked to the other will make it disappear
I did that to both and raped Lion but i'm in Winterbell and didnt see Unicorn yet is that normal ?

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
I did that to both and raped Lion but i'm in Winterbell and didnt see Unicorn yet is that normal ?
did you chose to talk with them like in choosing the talk option to present yourself? and have you done that with no going away from the zone after raping the first one?

and who is dormouse and where i find her ? any tips on her and how i get the surprise CG? (from the what i searched she can break out of the cell? i must missed such event that i dont remember)

Last edited:

Kripik ange

Jan 24, 2021
did you chose to talk with them like in choosing the talk option to present yourself? and have you done that with no going away from the zone after raping the first one?

and who is dormouse and where i find her ? any tips on her and how i get the surprise CG? (from the what i searched she can break out of the cell? i must missed such event that i dont remember)
Have you go to jubjub tower?
dormouse is 1 of 3 girls before jubjub ,if im not wrong is March hare,dormouse,Hatter

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Can i ask?
How to make griffy kill florina because even in phase 10 (where madness happen) Florina still seem alive,and griffy dies outside turtle house
you need to talk to griffy on queensland for her listen the song later and go mad and kill florina, there no requirement for hit checkmark 10 and jubjub kill the whole world. After she kill florina she will turn into a beast and attack you unless you give her a soup from the turtle to calm her down

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Can i ask?
How to make griffy kill florina because even in phase 10 (where madness happen) Florina still seem alive,and griffy dies outside turtle house
You don't need phase 10 to kill Lorina.
Just do her usual questline.
I think.

Oct 30, 2018
Does anyone even care to see the wiki get some love? I like this game enough that i'd be willing to dedicate some time to making it more up to date and resourceful.

Reactions: dd777

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I wasn't even aware there was an english wiki. I just use the jp wiki. It is pretty understandable after being run through google translate. That said, I don't think you need anyone's permission to edit a wiki?

Oct 30, 2018
I wasn't even aware there was an english wiki. I just use the jp wiki. It is pretty understandable after being run through google translate. That said, I don't think you need anyone's permission to edit a wiki?
its more of is it worth my time when there's already stuff out there or if theres enough people looking for something more in depth.

number482

Oct 16, 2018
Is there any way to adjust the volume of this game? Spooks aside, the game is somehow so ear screechingly loud by default on my computer. It's the only the program I've found to still produce sound I can hear even with my headphones reduced to 0 and sitting on my desk.

Which I've been doing fine with so far, but uh, DLC 3 amped up the spook enough I'd *really* like to be able to listen to youtube or something while playing

Kripik ange

Jan 24, 2021
you need to talk to griffy on queensland for her listen the song later and go mad and kill florina, there no requirement for hit checkmark 10 and jubjub kill the whole world. After she kill florina she will turn into a beast and attack you unless you give her a soup from the turtle to calm her down
Ahh thank you

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Is there any way to adjust the volume of this game? Spooks aside, the game is somehow so ear screechingly loud by default on my computer. It's the only the program I've found to still produce sound I can hear even with my headphones reduced to 0 and sitting on my desk.

Which I've been doing fine with so far, but uh, DLC 3 amped up the spook enough I'd *really* like to be able to listen to youtube or something while playing
Use your system volume controls, you can turn down the volume of just the game specifically.

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017

yep I talked to both then I went to the Lion to confine her, seems impossible to me to confine both unicorn and lion..

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Oh fk it ok to confine both unicorn and lion you have to talk to both then choose to RAPE UNICORN first if you choose to RAPE LION first Unicorn will dissapear makes no sense but ok lost my 50/50 chance lol

Hey hey DONE Hahahaha have all women in jail ! what a god :love:
Bill is in cathedral but can imprison him whenever I want
And dormouse is hitting her head against wall so it's as if she is in jail :^)

Last edited:

number482

Oct 16, 2018
How does dormouse do what she does in prison anyways after enough wall headbutts?
I ask as a coward entirely too spooked to try and see for myself

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
How does dormouse do what she does in prison anyways after enough wall headbutts?
I ask as a coward entirely too spooked to try and see for myself
You have to fill up every single cell on that floor.
Unless I'm wrong, that means you'll forfeit Blackwell's letter to Flo, among other things, maybe. But that doesn't matter, they were never there anyway. You even gain 666 SEN for your trouble, yay!

But do try to trigger the event, it's as hearthwarming and cute as you might expect.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes