4.80 star(s) 74 Votes
Oct 30, 2018
Alright so I've started work on the wiki if anyone wants to contribute feel free to add on, walkthrough and DLC 3 walkthrough probably will take maybe a week? Lots of stuff needs to be added and im currently going through all the characters. If anyone knows where i can find the full resolution character portraits (perferably in png format) I would greatly appreciate it being uploaded.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You don't even need to kill the Old King: The only bit of DLC 2 I've done so far is the very beginning, speaking to what's her name and getting the bonfire. Door opened for me just fine.
Weird, It told me that I need to find something deep in the RNG dungeons or something like that before the door opened.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
WTF did I just listen to lmao
did you trigger that event in-game yet? just look at the moon! with 0 sen of course. The audio is based on another lovecraft meme where the man is going mad after seeing a squid and ask the cat for help

iscate

Jul 3, 2021
How do i complete the survival in the house with sisters, its after getting into winterfell

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
How do i complete the survival in the house with sisters, its after getting into winterfell
Foolproof is to just keep opening the front door and leaving on the 4th day. If you hit this spot, it takes some persistence to leave. Just keep doing it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Alright so I've started work on the wiki if anyone wants to contribute feel free to add on, walkthrough and DLC 3 walkthrough probably will take maybe a week? Lots of stuff needs to be added and im currently going through all the characters. If anyone knows where i can find the full resolution character portraits (perferably in png format) I would greatly appreciate it being uploaded.
I'm pretty sure the full-res pics don't exist. You'll find all the portraits in 96x96 in /graphics/portraits: チェシャ猫.png
and the larger ones through the wiki :

About the En wiki, even a googletranslate would be a good base to be converted into proper English.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I'm pretty sure the full-res pics don't exist. You'll find all the portraits in 96x96 in /graphics/portraits: View attachment 1324934
The jp wiki is there (DL3 page for convenience):
and even a googletranslate would be a good base to be converted into proper English.
There are some links to high res portraits (including a much larger version of that cheshire one) at the very bottom of this page:
Make sure you grab the image correctly. Right click > open image in new tab. Then edit the url you get to remove everything after and including "&name=". Otherwise you'll get a version resized by twitter.

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes